Thailand

2015-1-8
Use props
abe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 524032 ft
  • >>>
United States

Beautiful -- well done! The video quality at night is very nice. The camera handles noise in low light well. Did you have the camera on Auto or Manual?
2015-1-8
Use props
gwhiz2k
lvl.3

Canada

Very nicely done! Too bad that kind of thing is not allowed in Canada.
2015-1-8
Use props
gregg
lvl.2

Netherlands

gwhiz2k Posted at 2015-1-9 14:54
Very nicely done! Too bad that kind of thing is not allowed in Canada.

Here in the Netherlands, I've heard people are being spot fined €500 for flying in public spaces and still having to appear in court. looks like its just countryside and windmills for me...
2015-1-9
Use props
ajgraham
lvl.3
Flight distance : 475289 ft
Netherlands

gregg@gregghone Posted at 2015-1-9 17:50
Here in the Netherlands, I've heard people are being spot fined €500 for flying in public spaces  ...

Gregg, do you know where I can find the rules on drone flying for the Netherlands ? I've just got an Inspire but my Dutch is no existent so I'm assuming if I keep away from people and property I'll probably be OK.

regards

Adrian
2015-1-9
Use props
gregg
lvl.2

Netherlands

ajgraham@waitro Posted at 2015-1-9 19:30
Gregg, do you know where I can find the rules on drone flying for the Netherlands ? I've just got  ...

Hey Adrian, actually the last few months the rules have been forever changing. Unfortunately my Dutch is also terrible, however a friend has been translating bits and pieces for me. Although pretty much as you say, 150 meters away from buildings and people. Most city centres and towns now  have clear no fly zone areas. I'm in The Hague and it pretty much covers off the whole place. But send me an email and I'll be happy to send you links and translated bits'n'peices - gregg@gregghone.com
2015-1-9
Use props
Drone Down Unde
lvl.4

Australia

Other countries have such sights too see and film / photograph.
But here in Western Australia Next too nothing! Just stinking hot days bringing out the Fly's and bushland.
If there was anything worthy of a picture...Tony Abbott would slap some sort of tax on it
But I'm sure I'll find something too terrorise with my new toy
2015-1-9
Use props
markkinley
lvl.4

United States

Nice work ! thanks for including the "settings" in the credits.
2015-1-9
Use props
Koavog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1359800 ft
United States

Beautiful! Nicely done....
2015-1-9
Use props
rbendjebar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3170190 ft
  • >>>
United States

darmino Posted at 2015-1-10 00:40
Very nice,  job well done.  I would expect to see more grain with auto ISO,  The cameras better than ...

I agree that it's a wonderful video, but don't think that what you see is what came out of the camera. There was a lot of post processing to reduce the noise and color grade the footage. That's what pro level editing can do and it shows the potential of the camera to provide pro level results in the hands of a competent editor, as well as a really good plot and camera operator.
2015-1-9
Use props
doering
lvl.1

Canada

Great video and very impressed with the night quality. Gotta wait for warmer temps before I get my Inspire!
2015-1-9
Use props
mhervey
lvl.2
Flight distance : 324843 ft
United States

That is awesome!  Thanks for sharing!   
2015-1-9
Use props
rbendjebar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3170190 ft
  • >>>
United States

Jack, great job all around. I'm impressed.
2015-1-9
Use props
max.tower
lvl.1

United States

Beautiful it has impressive quality at night.
2015-1-9
Use props
Jack
lvl.2

Thailand

2015-1-10
Use props
Dronesevilla
New

Spain

GOOD JOB!
2015-2-13
Use props
Dronesevilla
New

Spain

2015-2-13
Use props
druiser
New

United States

Very crisp image. What were the settings used? I can't seem to find them in the description.
2015-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules