Do not buy from DJI online store!
1433 4 2015-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Achille Talon
New

Australia

Hi Everyone,

I have made the expensive mistake of buying my P2V+ from the online store.

I am located in Sydney.
Purchased a P2V+ 3.0 from the online store on the 10th of December. 1689AUD including extra battery and set of blades.
Received it on the 19th only as they kept on trying to call the wrong number to confirm I was the person who had bought it.
Made a video on the 20th as the P2V+ was defective:
Have contacted support who tried to make me pay for returning the drone to them.
Eventually they agreed to pay for the shipment back.
They asked me to keep the extra battery and set of blades.
They said they would ship one back as soon as they received the defective one.
Another two days to get the DHL labels from them as they asked me to organise DHL, which is not possible if they pay for it.
DHL guy came back twice as labels were incomplete and didn't state the Lithium/Ion battery.
Eventually they received the drone back in HK on the 5th of Jan. Not that they told me, it's only when I returned from my holidays and checked out the DHL tracker that I saw the person the parcel was addressed to had signed the receipt on the other end.
No News from them as of today regarding a refund or a replacement.
The support is only trying to waste time.

The DJI online store and support are a complete joke. I have paid 1689AUD for a battery and a set of blades.

People, do not buy from the online store, buy from your local dealer only as they will replace it with a new one if anything is wrong with yours.

2015-1-8
Use props
kjkisatsky
lvl.3

United States

Although frustrating to have to deal with shipping stuff rather than just going back to a store, you do realize they've only had your Phantom back for 4 days, right?  Give them a chance.
2015-1-9
Use props
momochi
lvl.2

United States

Time always seems to drag on forever when we are upset. I understand your feelings but I must agree with kjkisatsky on this. Please give them a chance.
2015-1-9
Use props
Pmcdn2014
lvl.2
Flight distance : 772959 ft
United States

I agree that the OP should give them a little more time, however in his defense it has become well known that DJI has developed the reputation for having a less than robust customer service program.
2015-1-9
Use props
birdfolk5555
lvl.3

United States

I also bought from the website.
If you received a defective unit (and from everything I've been reading here, it's not surprising), you have every right to be angry. Hopefully, DJI will be sending you a fully functioning Phantom very, soon.
2015-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules