3067 42 2016-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
moses the almos
lvl.2
Flight distance : 153766 ft

United States

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-3-15 21:13
Could you please provide the ticket number and the pictures of the shell?

Amy  #271398 case number I'm guessing you had the email sent to me. I answered a day and a half latter still no reply back
2016-3-20
Use props
moses the almos
lvl.2

United States

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-3-15 21:13
Could you please provide the ticket number and the pictures of the shell?

Amy  #271398 case number I'm guessing you had the email sent to me. I answered a day and a half latter still no reply back
2016-3-20
Use props
moses the almos
lvl.2

United States

well dji Amy.. thought that you spoke to some one because I got an email fri that stated that they were offering me a 7 day turnaround rma. it stated if I was happy with that and wanted it to reply with my info. well I did and have now not had any replied. I was almost happy thinking that dji was going to stand behind there product and fix this. almost changed my mind about the way thay treated there costumers. shame on me.
I had even posted on are clubs web page that after talking to you things were looking up. looks like I was fooled. now over the weekend just taking it out of its case to play with the sim the cracks look like there growing. I'm afraid to even think about tiring to fly it! this is sad and I assure every one I'm not a happy costumer. looks like not only will my order for the new p4 for the club. but now looking for some thing different.
if your interested my rma number or what ever it is thay sent me is #271398 . at this point I don't know what to do. may end up eating a 1300.00 mistake.
2016-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules