Turning off the Inspire while recording...
1587 8 2015-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ozren
lvl.3

Croatia

Well, turning off the Inspire while recording makes a corrupt .mov file. I think that can be fixed in software, to stop recording if Inspire 1 is turning off.

Just a suggestion.

Thanks.
2015-1-9
Use props
DJI-ZT
lvl.3
Flight distance : 411411 ft
China

Tip:  keep the SD card in camera and turn on the inspire 1. The corrupt file will be fixed in seconds.

Thanks for your advice. I think we have done the function as what you said. There must be some bugs. We will check that.
2015-1-9
Use props
rbendjebar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3170190 ft
  • >>>
United States

In order to turn off the Inspire, it would have to not be flying, right. Why would you be recording while on the ground? Seems like a non-issue. Pretty much all cameras will corrupt a file if turned off in the middle of a write sequence.
2015-1-9
Use props
Ozren
lvl.3

Croatia

DJI-ZT Posted at 2015-1-10 02:11
Tip:  keep the SD card in camera and turn on the inspire 1. The corrupt file will be fixed in second ...

Thanks DJI-ZT
2015-1-9
Use props
T J Gilbert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74659 ft
United States

This condition presents itself with the Vision series as well...
Turning the camera back on usually fixes it.
2015-1-9
Use props
abe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 524032 ft
  • >>>
United States

rbendjebar Posted at 2015-1-10 02:28
In order to turn off the Inspire, it would have to not be flying, right. Why would you be recording  ...

It's quite common to forget to stop recording after landing, and then turn off the aircraft while camera is still running. The solution to simply turn on the Inspire again and have it correct the issue is a good one..
2015-1-9
Use props
Ozren
lvl.3

Croatia

I dont have the Vision ( have phantom 2 h3-3d), but the Inspire 1 has a turn off cycle that lasts for a sec or two, i know the software can stop any current recordings and write the file, then turn off the Inspire.
2015-1-9
Use props
pgphotoyou
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4163862 ft
  • >>>
United States

I put the SD card back into inspire one it did not fix the problem, I see no video there I haven't done anything with the card, I didn't immediately add another three second video, is there another way to get this video I have all of the latest updates as of June 1 2015 I did however put in a different card and start recording but the card that Has the missing video on it I have not removed anything from it, is there anything else I can do?
2015-6-1
Use props
chris
lvl.3
Flight distance : 242247 ft
United States

As with any recording devise whether its audio or video when you power off before stopping the record it will not write the end file info.
2015-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules