Format data recorder
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wcp2
lvl.2

United States

I can not find "format data recorder" in my DJIGo app. ( under adv. flight log) I can see and copy logs to my computer just fine.
How do I delete the files ? Can't do it with Win 8....DJIGo App =2.4.3   aircraft 1.6.4  RC 1.5.7
2016-3-13
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

The later version will not allowed the deletion anymore, the data recorder will auto delete the old data if the 4G memory card is full.
2016-3-14
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Iflewbyyou Posted at 2016-8-8 09:13
Then I guess DJI thinks it still owns all the flight data recorders? Pretty sure I paid for mine as  ...

And what do you gain by deleting the files? DJI maintain these files in order to be able to diagnose problems with the aircraft. They are no use to you under normal circumstances. Get off your high horse.
2016-8-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Iflewbyyou Posted at 2016-8-8 07:13
Then I guess DJI thinks it still owns all the flight data recorders? Pretty sure I paid for mine as  ...

The data is protected there in case of a crash so DJI can analyze the flight data recorder to determine the cause of the crash and also previous flight records could determine any issues leading up to the crash.
If you have a late model vehicle it stores and transmits data, are you upset at the car manufacture as well because you cannot erase that data.
2016-8-8
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Iflewbyyou Posted at 2016-8-9 08:08
DJI, I have a good solid complaint and you know it. You always allowed us to access that data befor ...

You're full of it.
2016-8-8
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Topvisions Thai Posted at 2017-2-26 00:48
HI DJI-Ken

When internal storage full how to solve it or any method please

The internal storage does not get full, it automatically deletes older files to make room.
2017-2-26
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Topvisions Thai Posted at 2017-2-26 00:48
HI DJI-Ken

When internal storage full how to solve it or any method please

Thanks Geebax,
That is correct, the internal storage will not get full as it deletes the older files.
2017-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules