Osmo and iPhoto
891 9 2016-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tiangcoa
lvl.1

Is anyone having problems when uploading their Osmo photos to iPhoto? It seems that my pano photos aren't created as pano photos and the time lapse photos are not visible on iPhoto either..
2016-3-13
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

You can copy them straight to the Macintosh HD and add to the iPhoto later
2016-3-13
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

On my iPad iPhoto doesn't work anymore, when I try to open it say to merge photos with photo app.
2016-3-14
Use props
Tiangcoa
lvl.1

I tried to add to my Macintosh hd and it is the same thing. It comes up as separate photos instead of 1 large panorama
2016-3-14
Use props
richard.silver
lvl.2

New Zealand

Same here. Can't figure out what's going on.
2016-3-14
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2016-3-14 20:44
On my iPad iPhoto doesn't work anymore, when I try to open it say to merge photos with photo app.

The finished panoramas can be found under Playback in the DJI GO app, and the individual photos used to compose the panorama can be found in a separate folder on the microSD card (DCIM/PANORAMA/ ). To retain original resolutions, compositing photos using original files stored on the micro-SD card is recommended. After the SD card is connected with your computer, HTML links will indicate which photos were stitched together.
2016-3-15
Use props
ali.pensionhaus
lvl.2
Austria

As I understand it, The App on your smart phone or tablet creates a lower resolution Panorama Photo which is intended for faster sharing to social media. This Panorama image is stored on your phone or tablet and can be transferred to a computer in the usual way. It is a lower resolution image though.

The original higher resolution images of those used to create the panorama are stored on on the Micro SD Card as separate images and you then need to use some software to stitch them together as a Panorama. DJI have provided a free piece of software to do this as shown in another Thread on here.

The Panorama created on your phone or tablet is not stored on the media card in the OSMO.

Apple have replaced iPhoto with Photos although both still work on my Mac
2016-3-15
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

ali.pensionhaus Posted at 2016-3-15 23:23
As I understand it, The App on your smart phone or tablet creates a lower resolution Panorama Photo  ...

Right!
We've published the Media Maker for you to stitch the panorama or timelapse, please refer to http://forum.dji.com/thread-43384-1-1.html
2016-3-15
Use props
davidcwong888
lvl.2

Canada

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-3-16 10:33
Right!
We've published the Media Maker for you to stitch the panorama or timelapse, please refer  ...

Still waiting foe the MAC Version to come out...
2016-3-16
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

davidcwong888 Posted at 2016-3-16 20:51
Still waiting foe the MAC Version to come out...

Right now, we don't have the Mac version available. Please pay more attention to our official website for any update. Thanks!
2016-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules