Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
About after sale support
2064 7 2014-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kosmas
lvl.2

Greece

Please handle our issue reports wise, give us replies of the progress work to fix them and especially in the easy cases, support fixes in time and not after months, we spend to much money to purchase your goods for doing our jobs quick, easy and effectively and thus we must be in a sort of time free of issues, else everything we buy is USELESS ! Spend few minutes to see in the forums (eg www.rcgroups.com) what your customers all complaining about your products and give fixes. Don't waste time designing new products, spend your time to fix first the issues of the products we have purchased. We don't need an S2000 or S3000 super duper expensive 18copter, first of all we need to work fine what we have until now like Zenmuse gimbals or iOSD's etc etc. So think about all this DJI next time we complain about issues and no one of your staff replies with any word telling us of what is going on. A satisfied customer is not only the one who bought a good product from you but the one who convinced to repurchase from you because of your good after sale support
2014-9-27
Use props
Tony
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2856060 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very good point Kosmas (greek?). I have to say that I am one of the exceptions to the horror stories you read about. I am in the states. I received exceptional after sale service from DJI. I received a defective unit and they took extreme care of me and I am now a fan for life. But since their products are sold worldwide, I agree they must work on servicing their customers all the same. And from what I have heard and seen, they are trying to do that.

I think they were not prepared for the amount of growth they have seen. And they are growing as a company to try to keep up with it. And I believe they can do it.
2014-9-27
Use props
kosmas
lvl.2

Greece

Hello Tony, yes I'm greek and saddly my english are not good . Look, my complains are coming from:
1. their last update they made to the Zenmuse H3-2D gimbal from 1.4 to 1.6 and 1.8 versions. Months ago they release this version and from then smooth tilt is gone! Look at this video: Hundreds of users complain about that in every forum concerning this and DJI does not care about, no any word! And they continue to not care about this even here in their forum. This is unbelivable! I opened a post 7 days ago here: http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... =277&extra=page%3D1 about this issue and again: NO ANY WORD just ONE word men!! We can not make any good shoots without this feature, why they don't understand this!
2. Their iOSD mini needs a more quality circuit, it looses the video signal of the camera in unexpected times. It's the second time in 6 months I purchased this product because of this issue. And because business is progressing I can not wait for their slow after sale service here in greece.
3. About the iOSD mini again and even after so much suggestions from hundred users, there is no option in assistant software for other metric system than  meters and the geo coordinates are absend but it would be very usefull if they was writen in the screen in addition to the other infos. And the on screen velocity is writen in meters/s (useless), it would be more comfordable in km/h (or miles/h as an option for the other site of the world).  Anyway we said the same things again and again months ago and nothing changes...hopefully DJI cares about all that someday
2014-9-27
Use props
Tony
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Well, hello from Orlando, Florida, USA! I ask about Greece because it is one country I happen to love and visit frequently. Such a wonderful place, and I absolutely love the Greek people.

Wow, I am so sorry to hear about all of the problems with the Zenmuse Gimble and software. I can honestly say that I am very happy with the Vision+ camera and gmible, except for how fragile it is. I am so scared it is going to break, or the ribbon cable will tear. So I take extra caution whenever flying and hope for the best.

I wish I knew more about the Zenmuse system and could offer help, but it sounds like you have done your research and are now just waiting on a fix from DJI. Bets of luck on this issue, I hope that you get what you are asking for.

I plan to come back to Greece someday soon and I am hoping to bring my Phantom with me. It is my dream to get aerial images and video over Ios and Mykonos and Galaxidi which are some of my favorite places we've visited. And of course Santorini.

Best of luck to you!
2014-9-28
Use props
kosmas
lvl.2

Greece

Thanks a lot Tony. But until then take a look on my shoots from the island were I live, Lemnos which is a very nice place to come for vacations to:

Take a look at my other aerials to
2014-9-29
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.3

United States

Wow very cool, Wait Tony I'm going with you LOL
2014-9-29
Use props
Tony
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

kosmas Posted at 2014-9-29 22:28
Thanks a lot Tony. But until then take a look on my shoots from the island were I live, Lemnos which ...

Great video Kosmas, and your home is a beautiful place! I especially liked the first firework shot where they were shooting straight up towards the camera. You are brave for that one!

Thanks for sharing.
2014-10-5
Use props
kosmas
lvl.2

Greece

Thank you Tony.
2014-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules