Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI "Cannot" Cancel my order
1873 19 2016-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tpallai
lvl.4

United States

SO I want to cancel my phantom 4 order, and I contacted support online.  THey told me that my order "Could not be canceled because it will be shipping March 15-March 21".  It hasn't even shipped and they can't cancel my order??? This is a major problem
2016-3-14
Use props
cwhobbies
lvl.3

United States

Wow, that sucks!
2016-3-14
Use props
jck
lvl.1

They cancelled my onlne order for the Phantom 4 with DJI Care last night. I placed my order the first day early.
2016-3-14
Use props
tpallai
lvl.4

United States

jck Posted at 2016-3-14 16:28
They cancelled my onlne order for the Phantom 4 with DJI Care last night. I placed my order the firs ...

What did they tell you when you cancelled it. DId they tell you at first that it couldn't because it was going to ship?
2016-3-14
Use props
jck
lvl.1

No, they cancelled it on first chat call and I received an email confirmation almost within minutes, and today I received another email confirmation that the credit was made to my VISA.
2016-3-14
Use props
nickmedici
lvl.3
Flight distance : 88287 ft
United States

They told me the same. Just tell them you'll dispute it with the card company and keep the drone in the process since it is no longer an authorized charge. Someone tried doing the same to me too.
2016-3-14
Use props
tpallai
lvl.4

United States

nickmedici@bell Posted at 2016-3-14 20:33
They told me the same. Just tell them you'll dispute it with the card company and keep the drone in  ...

Smart idea thank you. It's terrible that it has to come down to that just to cancel a freaking order
2016-3-14
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

tpallai Posted at 2016-3-15 12:21
Smart idea thank you. It's terrible that it has to come down to that just to cancel a freaking ord ...

Tell them they owe you a free pony as well to make up for your pain and suffering
2016-3-14
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, I will let the online store officer to cope with your problem.
2016-3-14
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, tpallai, may I know your order number? If the order is being picked or packaged, we are not able to cancel order and it will be sent out soon.  Let me know your order number and check it first. Thanks.
2016-3-14
Use props
Notdomi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 271791 ft
  • >>>
France

Bonjour DJi magasin, ma commande est préparer depuis 2 jours mais toujours pas d'expédition localisation France commande passé le 12/03/16
2016-3-15
Use props
tpallai
lvl.4

United States

DJI Store Posted at 2016-3-15 02:18
Hi, tpallai, may I know your order number? If the order is being picked or packaged, we are not able ...

Hi thanks for the reply.  My order number is 001161233869 .  I know that it shipped at this point, but I would be happy to simply just return the order.
2016-3-15
Use props
tpallai
lvl.4

United States

DJI Store Posted at 2016-3-15 02:18
Hi, tpallai, may I know your order number? If the order is being picked or packaged, we are not able ...

Hi thanks for the reply.  My order number is 001161233869.  I know that it shipped at this point, but I would be happy to simply just return the order.
2016-3-15
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

tpallai Posted at 2016-3-16 03:58
Hi thanks for the reply.  My order number is 001161233869.  I know that it shipped at this point,  ...

oh, yes, order has been shipped out. If you want to cancel order, please return it. Thanks.
2016-3-15
Use props
tpallai
lvl.4

United States

DJI Store Posted at 2016-3-16 00:27
oh, yes, order has been shipped out. If you want to cancel order, please return it. Thanks.

Can I return my item, it just arrived today. Ive checked for the live chat on store.dji.com all day consistently and have found nobody online to assist me.  Ive also sent an email and nobody has responded. Can you please help me with this, its very important.
2016-3-16
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

tpallai Posted at 2016-3-17 11:12
Can I return my item, it just arrived today. Ive checked for the live chat on store.dji.com all da ...

Dear tpallai, I found your email and our agent has replied it about an hour ago. We will keep you updated in the ticket. Sorry for the waiting time.
2016-3-17
Use props
tpallai
lvl.4

United States

DJI Store Posted at 2016-3-17 04:03
Dear tpallai, I found your email and our agent has replied it about an hour ago. We will keep you  ...

Thanks so much
2016-3-17
Use props
djiuser_TjYyqYGsZOMy
New

United States

I just order today 6/10/2022, an item DJI OM5. When I review the order it is missing my home #. Therefore this item will surely not be deliver. In 2 minutes I call the customer service and to my surprise they told me that they can’t cancel my order and they cannot also update my home address even to their website. It looks like there’s something wrong with this company.
2022-6-10
Use props
djiuser_TjYyqYGsZOMy
New

United States

I just order today 6/10/2022, an item DJI OM5. When I review the order it is missing my home #. Therefore this item will surely not be deliver. In 2 minutes I call the customer service and to my surprise they told me that they can’t cancel my order and they cannot also update my home address even to their website. It looks like there’s something wrong with this company.
2022-6-10
Use props
djiuser_TjYyqYGsZOMy
New

United States

Believe it or not, DJI proceed to ship my order item with my incomplete address, and from their website, it noted that the item was I already received it (see attached screenshot) even the UPS has not yet received the item. I keep documenting this issue.
2022-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules