DJI GO and iOS 9.3 beta
1265 11 2016-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
michael.d.pro
New

United States

Anyone having camera connection problems with the DJI Go app and the newest beta release of iOS 9.3?
2016-3-14
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

We haven't heard this kind of problem yet. Could you provide more details about it?
2016-3-14
Use props
Reffi
New

Denmark

I just updated my iPhone 6 to IOS 9.3, and i does to see the drone anymore, it just seems to be offline. In the phone i can see that c1 is connected, but the app does register it.

When i plug in another iPhone 6 with an older IOS, it reads the P3A right away. I can't seem to connect to it
2016-3-24
Use props
microcyb
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1095955 ft
United States

Did you manually reboot your iPhone yet?
2016-3-24
Use props
Reffi
New

Denmark

Yes i did. No success
2016-3-24
Use props
jlspitler
lvl.3
Flight distance : 48130 ft

United States

No issues on my iPad mini 2 after update
2016-3-24
Use props
andrewa
lvl.1

United States

try reinstalling the dji go app
2016-3-25
Use props
steve.salter
New

United Kingdom

Same problem here with my ipad 4 mini. however my ipad 2 mini and iphone 6s work fine so that rules out a usb cable or socket fault. Frustrating as a few other people have the same issue and have been grounded because of it.

A fix woud be nice. is it possible to go back to a previous app version on  the ipad?
2016-3-25
Use props
boltupright
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9132172 ft
United States

Here's what I noticed.  I have to start the remote controller first, then the aircraft and finally the Go app because if I start the app before starting the quad, the switch for "3d noise reduction" most of the time will not be there.  When that happens, the only way to get it to show back up is to restart the application.  So, if you ever can not find the switch for "3d noise reduction", restart the app after the quad and remote are both already on and it will be there again.  This is a bug that needs fixing.
2016-3-25
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

What is 3d noise reduction?  Never heard of it.
2016-3-25
Use props
jaycee
lvl.2

China

When I upgraded my gadgets to iOS 9.3, I didn't see anything that said it was still a Beta version.

Edit: Anyway, I tried and the DJI Go 2.7.1 works fine on my IPhone 6 Plus and iPad 3.

Cheers
2016-3-25
Use props
briangoodwinstu
New

United States

I have the same issue. Latest firmware for Phantom 3. Latest iOS beta 9.3. Used my iPad with iOS 9.2 gave me no camera problem.
2016-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules