Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Competitive Company offering Parachute system!
1000 7 2016-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SVTRay
lvl.3

United States

DJI needs something like this:
2016-3-14
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Thanks for sharing with us.
2016-3-14
Use props
SVTRay
lvl.3

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-3-15 11:02
Thanks for sharing with us.

Sure.

This would probably save DJI a few headaches as well by reducing crashes or limit the damage in a crash. Fewer severe crashes could free up their techs to make more birds instead of fixing them. Just a thought.
2016-3-14
Use props
Dimjar
lvl.1

France

Thanks for sharing, but I am not fond of those kind of systems that reminds me the DJI dropsafe (but this one has a salad shaker to contain the parachute, multi purposes !! ). I don't find that pyrotechnics is so safe, and the system located on the top of the aircraft seems not appropriate to me, as it would be totally uneffective if the aircraft flips upside down.
2016-3-29
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

It also concerns me because the device sits on top of the aircraft right over the antenna system for the GPS. And a sink rate of 6 Metres/sec is not exactly slow. The P3 maximum descent speed under power is only 3 Metres/sec. At 6 Metres/sec it could still damage your gimbal system.
2016-3-29
Use props
dmartin.ealnet
lvl.1
United States

According to this article:

http://www.electronicproducts.co ... falling_drones.aspx

the company has  worked with DJI and other manufacturers in its development.
2016-5-17
Use props
Murilo Carmello
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1562549 ft
Israel

that's cool, but it's very large and heavy, it would increase the weight of the aircraft by 18%
2016-5-17
Use props
Tink
lvl.1

United States

As a guy that flies a Cirrus, I like this a lot.  

Don't see it worth the payload hit on the Phantom, but that's what Bonanza pilots say about my Cirrus....
2016-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules