Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Radio signal bad???????
710 4 2016-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
americanrawlins
lvl.3

United States

So I have looked for this info but can't really figure it out. I know I want more of the "blue or green" but what about when every other channel is red??? Can someone break down the numbers that I want to see and the numbers you don't want to see??? Sorry if this is a repost but I need the help. Thanks guys. And also I know there is a way to hack the channels and get all 32..... Is this worth the hassle?
2016-3-14
Use props
HAILSTONE AERIA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 536781 ft
New Zealand

I assume you are talking about video channel signal strength. I have asked DJI to sort it out because its very temperamental.

Infact its really bad. I think if enough people complain about it, eventually they will have to do something.
2016-3-14
Use props
njabinc
lvl.3

United States

The red channels are simply channels with varying levels of interference. Ideally you don't want to see any red however that's rare in many environments. If you're going to choose a custom channel keep in mind a lower channel will always have slightly better range as the lower the frequency the further it will propagate. If you're in an area that is showing high levels of interference across the channels available then the channel hack will help you but keep in mind the hack won't allow automatic channel changes so if you use a channel outside the one's DJI is authorized to use then you will be on that channel until you change it. The hack is easy to find just go here->
2016-3-14
Use props
americanrawlins
lvl.3

United States

Yes I just don't understand how it can be all red or 80% red if its just me and the inspire. Literally there was nothing around me for awhile.......???? Does this have anything to do with our copters dropping from the air??? or is this strictly the video playback issue??
2016-3-15
Use props
Donnie
Captain
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

I would do the  UPDATE"   ( Hack) It will give  you better Video Reception and slightly better RC (Controls) , because  The RC is still carried on the same limited eight  frequencies.(13 -21)    It was an easy "UPDATE " and I thought it was worth it.  It  lightens the load on the lightbridge making  operations for the signal  clear.    You must be in a HEAVY ( saturated ) signal environment.

There are no Good Numbers or Bad  Numbers ( Frequencies)  You just want Clear ones with little chatter .  I would  Do the "UPDATE" and then place the Video Channel on like 31  or 32 Custom  If open (Should be)  The rc controls  ( Other than Video)  will still  be in auto mode.  

I respectfuly disagree ( to a degree) with the above poster with the tutorial hack, It is true that  lower the frequency the better , but this is in terms of  5.8 ghz vs 2.4 ghz where yes you have better signal  propogation ( Go through Stuff)  but the frequency change for ours is small.  Like channel one is 2.4.5100 and channe THIRTY TWO IS   2.4.5800  (this is just for example, I dont have the channel  spectrum  assignments in front of me ) SO YES BIG DIFF BETWEEN 5.8 AND 2.4  BUT tiny  difference between   2.4.5100 and 2.4.5800.  Go for the Cleanest channels.

Hope this helps - donnie

2016-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules