Some outstanding flying
981 4 2016-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Harb
lvl.3

Australia

I am doing a bit of research where I am flying for a bit of a doco in a few weeks, and came across this drone footage of the general area......
I have been there a few times and it is very heavy bushland with lots of potiental for crashes......whoever this guy is knows his drone very very well......check it out, its a very interesting place as well.....an old Shale oil Refinery in Australia.
Obviously no Gymbal, and not sure what drone it is, but I take my hat of to this guy for getting it in and out of tight places !!

2016-3-14
Use props
njabinc
lvl.2

United States

He's flying this....
2016-3-15
Use props
americanrawlins
lvl.2

United States

under the gate really?!!! lol I went under a bridge in the ocean and came about 6 inches from hitting the underside of the bridge and losing my P3P lol. awesome find
2016-3-15
Use props
dobmatt
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

The degree of trickery (is it English?) these guys can do piloting racing drones is just unbelievable. It is totally different breed of drones we're familiar with, different in many aspects.
2016-3-15
Use props
skycam
lvl.4

Australia

Great flying and control.... the beauty of these machine they are really strong.... a crash is most likely going to end up with a broken prop or 2... cost about $5....
i am trying to decide which one to buy... there is just so far you can go wth the inspire... i want light bridge connected to the avegant glyph...
2016-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules