Here is something Id like to share
1155 9 2016-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kilted Flyer (D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1096637 ft
United States

I would post this in the Phantom 2 section, but somehow that section was taken down somehow.. This is what hapened to me last summer...
2016-3-15
Use props
Kilted Flyer (D
lvl.3
United States

This is the video on the day it happened.
2016-3-15
Use props
thumb
lvl.4
United States

I don't know the P2V but it seems right from take off that there was a stability problem somewhere. If it would of been my P3A I would have landing immediately, Hopefully you can repair it.
2016-3-15
Use props
tmygun1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

thumb Posted at 2016-3-15 08:35
I don't know the P2V but it seems right from take off that there was a stability problem somewhere.  ...

He says in the video he has jello effect because of some bad props.
2016-3-15
Use props
thumb
lvl.4
United States

Ahhh, I didn't catch that, my bad.
2016-3-15
Use props
Kilted Flyer (D
lvl.3
United States

Thanks for watching, Im just trying to figure out the "controlled landing" it did. I was just guessing on what I can remember with me trying to bring it home. I wouldnt be surprised if some of it was due to compass calibration... It was in the air only a little over 5 minutes.I deleted the flight data long time ago since back then I didnt know much on how to see the data and flight on a computer like I do now. Live and learn I guess..
2016-3-15
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Could you tell what the battery level was at the end. When the battery get to 8 % it will automatically land where ever it is. I had a simular issue twice when a battery was going bad. Did notice any thing until got a message auto landing.
2016-3-16
Use props
Kilted Flyer (D
lvl.3
United States

Even though that was the oldest battery at the time, (approx 30 cycles) or 98% life. Ive never had a problem with it. It was in air for about 5 min and look off at about 99-98% charge. But considering that the camera recorded for over a hour total, Im assuming it had plenty of power. When I uploaded the video to youtube it showed 1.05 total time ( I edited out the last 59 minutes since it was just recording a tree limb). 5 minutes in the air, and 60  minutes recording in the tree. 2 motors melted off the body, one motor spins hard, and one still runs good. Only 1 prop was broken.
2016-3-17
Use props
Kilted Flyer (D
lvl.3
United States

got new shell, landing gear with compass, and motors and escs done. now its all back together and ready to fly again.
2016-3-19
Use props
endotherm
First Officer
Flight distance : 503241 ft

Australia

Isn't there flight data stored in the aircraft as well as stored on the controller device?
2016-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules