Phantom 3 Pro Repair
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI_PILOT
New

United States

Just curious to see if there is a special way to contact customer service to inquire about getting my P3P repaired. I had a crash and did purchase some of the parts from DJI to repair it myself, but have since decided it may be a better idea to let a professional do the work. I spoke to a rep a few days ago in a live chat, where I was requesting an RMA# and an address to ship the drone to for repair, but never got a response. I acknowledge the crash was my fault and have another P3P, but I would really like to get this one back in the air to make use of my investment. I've been waiting for the prices to drop and see that the cost of the P3P camera have done so significantly--so I am eager to get the ball rolling.
Any tips on getting information from DJI?
Or should I just go through an aftermarket group like http://www.dronefly.com/ ?

2016-3-15
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

DJI_PILOT
I'm sorry for your experience!  Please pass me your ticket number, we will look into your case and do our best to solve the issue as soon as possible! Thank you!
2016-3-15
Use props
DJI_PILOT
New

United States

Hey Tim,
I do not have a ticket number that I am aware of. If the ticket has to do with the conversation I had over the "Live Chat" server, I do not have that information any longer. I was trying to get the information I needed over the chat server, but since I never received a response, I basically need to set up a claim from scratch and then ship the copter back to be repaired. I do really appreciate the speedy response!
2016-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules