Cannot control gimbal after a2 firmware update
1295 7 2016-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
maloneshaun
lvl.3
Flight distance : 319262 ft
United Kingdom

hi has anyone else had a problem with their gimbal controls after updating to the latest a2 firmware,was all working fine in 2.6 now I have no mode,tilt or pan everything moves in the assistant software? I have s900,lightbridge 1,a2 and zenmuse z15 nex gimbal any ideas I can't seem to revert back to 2.6
2016-3-15
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi,
Please take a look at the release note as below and check if you've updated all of them to the latest one.
For more detail release note, please refer to https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/a2/en/A2_Product_Release_Notes_en_1.6.pdf
A2 release note.png
2016-3-15
Use props
chris
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-3-16 03:05
Hi,
Please take a look at the release note as below and check if you've updated all of them to the l ...

I have the same problem with an H3-3D with version 2.7 A2, I can only control by downgrading the firmware to 2.1 A2, DJI are not being much help! There is a thread at the top of this page
where you can download the Assistant version 1.8 which will install A2 Version 2.6, this still doesn't fix my problem but should fix yours.
2016-3-16
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

chris@ch10uk.fr Posted at 2016-3-17 07:23
I have the same problem with an H3-3D with version 2.7 A2, I can only control by downgrading the f ...

Please check the release note and you can see that it states that for v2.7 Lightbridge 2 is required. What's your configuration for your kit, please? I'd advise to be careful with the upgrading and always read the information in the release note firstly. Make sure that the firmware is compatible with the hardware you have.
2016-3-16
Use props
flaviomjr
lvl.4
Canada

Guys for future reference.  I would highly suggest that any time you see that there is an update available to go and check what fixes and changes will be done and also I would suggest a good month or two before updating.   This will give you a chance to see what others have experienced with the updates.   There has been quite a few people experiencing brick in problems with their gimbals and other things, so don't do any updates unless you really have to.
2016-3-19
Use props
flaviomjr
lvl.4
Canada

If its not broken, don't mess with it.  
2016-3-19
Use props
dennismurry08
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

flaviomjr@vtolx Posted at 2016-3-19 09:31
If its not broken, don't mess with it.

I would second and third that comment!!!
2016-3-19
Use props
chris
lvl.1

United Kingdom

UPDATE

I have found accidently found that with my H3-3D gimbal it tilts fine if you have the control switched to Attitude Mode, in Failsafe or GPS Mode then it is not responsive! (Even with satellites locked)
2016-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules