lvl.1

Vietnam

I see Display,  complex, difficult to use
2016-3-16
Use props
americanrawlins
lvl.2

United States

I wont update ever again  since they snuck that shady geo fence crap in awile back.
2016-3-16
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

americanrawlins Posted at 2016-3-16 12:10
I wont update ever again  since they snuck that shady geo fence crap in awile back.

That was an accident, they didn't sneak anything in. The geo fence issues was fixed.
2016-3-16
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

thuytc80@gmail. Posted at 2016-3-16 10:04
I see Display,  complex, difficult to use

Follow this link....

http://forum.dji.com/thread-45279-1-1.html

cheers- donnie
2016-3-16
Use props
terry443
New

United Kingdom

I am using DJI Go with an iPad mini2. The problem I have (and it seems others have too) is that the mapping window does not show the satellite view. Sometime it shows the standard view (street map) but that is no good in the countryside or when trying to keep clear of restricted no fly zones.
Using an Android device the satellite maps show.
Using software other than DJI Go the satellite maps show.
I have tried to cache the Google maps but only street view shows. I am also informed that I should use the Apple maps on the iPad.
I tried the Apple maps but still no show.
Any help advice appreciated.
Thanks
2016-3-18
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

terry443 Posted at 2016-3-18 04:58
I am using DJI Go with an iPad mini2. The problem I have (and it seems others have too) is that the  ...

What I do before I fly is go to my maps page ( with internet access ) where I intend to fly,  I make sure to have the DJI app open in the back- round as well and as you know have the " maps cache " enabled now I will zoom in and out of the site I am goning to fly at.  Then while I still have the internet access , I will go to the DJI go app and make sure the maps are working.   I use Google Maps with my I-pad and and this formula works for me, when I then leave and go fly

-Good luck - donnie
2016-3-18
Use props
daver/m
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234590 ft
United States

terry443 Posted at 2016-3-18 02:58
I am using DJI Go with an iPad mini2. The problem I have (and it seems others have too) is that the  ...
Try this : )
Delete the new pilot iOS app, shut the iPad down, off ! Now power up the iPad and then go back to ios App Store and under purchased reload the pilot app, This is what I do every time I upgrade the pilot app or aircraft firmware which resolves any similar issues after an upgrade.
Now power up the rc and open the pilot app then power up the bird.. On the pilot app's map screen is an icon in the corner for changing the map view, I prefer hybrid map myself. If it still isn't working then ?? Mine works fine in all three map views with all the newest upgrades, ios app, RC, camera & gimbal... Aircraft firmware remaining the same this go round.
2016-3-18
Use props
aknauer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 793041 ft
New Zealand

The GO_2.7.1.a for Android crashes on two different Samsung devices - Galaxy Note 3 with Android 5 and Samsung SM-T520 Tablet with Android 4.4.2.

On both devices the app shuts down after a few seconds with the "Unfortunately Stopped" message.

Has anyone solved this?

Yet another failed update by DJI
2016-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules