DJI Misinforms Delivery Dates
934 12 2016-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iSkyShots
lvl.2
Flight distance : 232566 ft
United States

I ordered very early on 3/1 and was informed that I'd be receiving by 3/17. DJI shipped my P4 via Ground Delivery from California on 3/14 and FedEx says it's on a truck with no firm delivery time. I spent a lot of money on this thing to have it shipped by today's version of a covered wagon. DJI get with it, like Apple & Amazon!
2016-3-16
Use props
quickpoint
lvl.4

United States

Least yours is on a truck. Mine they told me isn't set to ship until 4/1.    Shouldn't have "pre ordered" and just bought at an Apple Store on launch day.   I can't even get info on how to cancel my order so I can get my money back to go buy it 8 miles from my house at the Apple Store
2016-3-16
Use props
Thacyoon
lvl.2

Norway

Right, ok, so March 17 is not good enough? Really? From what I can remember, the mods/DJI said that shipping starts March 15. So if your order starts rolling March 14 on a truck delivery is calculated as "starts shipping at 15 March", right? or?

Sorry man, but I am tired of all these "GIVE ME MY P4 NAAAAOOOWWWW!" posts. Suck it up, you (I/we/all) will get the P4 VERY soon

2016-3-16
Use props
Thacyoon
lvl.2

Norway

quickpoint Posted at 2016-3-16 20:22
Least yours is on a truck. Mine they told me isn't set to ship until 4/1.    Shouldn't have "pre ord ...

Did you order fro DJI direct (web site), if you did, when did you order?
2016-3-16
Use props
quickpoint
lvl.4

United States

ordered direct from the website. I ordered 3/11. Payment taken 3/12.  Site says shipping will start 3-5 business days after payment.   Chat support says my shipping date is 4/1.   order number 001164085999
2016-3-16
Use props
Thacyoon
lvl.2

Norway

quickpoint Posted at 2016-3-16 20:34
ordered direct from the website. I ordered 3/11. Payment taken 3/12.  Site says shipping will start  ...

"ordered direct from the website. I ordered 3/11. Payment taken 3/12.  Site says shipping will start 3-5 business days after payment.   Chat support says my shipping date is 4/1.   order number 001164085999"

Hmm, that kinda....sucks. Sorry to hear that man. I ordered 6 March, DHL says delivery tomorrow.

Hmmmm, for the P5, DJI needs to have a two week exclusive preorder system. Then a week later, Apple can sell, then another week later...the rest.
Example: DJI preorder March 1-14 (all orders start shipping at March 15 in the order the orders was received). Apple can start to sell/ship March 22, the rest at March 27....just my opinion

But in your case...4/1, really? Hmmm...maybe DJI gave Apple all the P4's ?
2016-3-16
Use props
quickpoint
lvl.4

United States

just finished online chat trying to cancel my order.  this is most important line of whole conversation.
  Kobe
I can not cancel your order. You will receive it between March 17th - March 19th

was told by this about 2 hours ago from live chat
Lavi
Hello Mike,
Currently, we're waiting for an update in our system for ship dates. Your ship date show's 04/01. However, after the update you could be receiving your until a lot faster.

Not sure what changed in the 2 hours or if I am just being told what i want to hear,   nothing has changed with my order status page.  That is still saying shipping status  "Prepare".  

your ideas on the preorder system are spot on.  if your doing a preorder launch campaign have something rock solid to make things worth it.   it is kind of sad i can order the P4 on the apple site and with fre shipping the guarantee the 18th and with upgrading overnight for the 17th.    pretty bad apple can can do better moving product than the company making it.      They should also given option to pick up from the apple store.      But hands down some kind of perk is needed for early ordering to make it an exclusive rather than just words and waiting.....  
2016-3-16
Use props
iSkyShots
lvl.2
Flight distance : 232566 ft
United States

I have a shoot scheduled for the weekend based on what DJI confirmed in writing. In business, you always do what you say. Apple and Amazon don't normally give incorrect delivery dates and if they do, they make it up somehow. Thanks.
2016-3-16
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

quickpoint Posted at 2016-3-17 03:22
Least yours is on a truck. Mine they told me isn't set to ship until 4/1.    Shouldn't have "pre ord ...

Hi, quickpoint, may I know your order number? We will ship out all US Phantom 4 orders these two working days. Thanks.
2016-3-16
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

quickpoint Posted at 2016-3-17 03:34
ordered direct from the website. I ordered 3/11. Payment taken 3/12.  Site says shipping will start  ...

Order  001164085999 has been shipped out by FedEx. You can find the tracking number in your DJI account. Thanks,
2016-3-16
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

iSkyShots Posted at 2016-3-17 06:41
I have a shoot scheduled for the weekend based on what DJI confirmed in writing. In business, you al ...

What day does your FedEx order say it will be delivered by?
And if you are using the P4 for work, you certainly have a spare aircraft don't you?
2016-3-17
Use props
darrel822000
lvl.1

United States

I ordered mine on the 13th and just been notified I will be receiving it tomorrow. The 18th fingers crossed. It says it's coming out of Georgia through fed x. I'm stoked
2016-3-17
Use props
bearaspra
New

United States

Same here, I ordered my P4 from DJI website on 3/15/16, and have been notified it will be here 3/18/16 (Friday) before the end of the day by FedEx (we shall see).  Thats pretty impressive to me!  I understand there are some folks that are having some shipping issues, but there are waaaaaaaay more people NOT having issues with shipping etc.  I just wanted to show the other side of the coin, so that not just negative shipping complaints are seen when people (like me) are surfing the web for customer service/shipping issues, and makes them question everything (which I admit is not always a bad thing).  Just remember most of the time only "bad" things are reported/questioned on the web, plenty of people seem to receive their new P4's with no issue.  not trying to cause an argument, just trying to show both sides.  Good luck to everyone!
2016-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules