Sickest drone case, is awesome!!
1338 8 2016-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I never saw drone cases that could actually charge 3 of your drone batteries and your radio controller while in transport.
This thing is a mobile charging station. Hahaha
http://www.casecruzer.com/drone- ... arging-station.html
The blurb:
Whether you’re working on the field, on the road, or any remote location, our mobile Drone Charging Station is the perfect solution to keep your UAV powered up. Our Custom Drone Charging Stations can be equipped to obtain its power supply from two sources: 110-Volt household electrical outlets or DC 12-Volt car power. Like any other CaseCruzer product, it’s engineered to keep your equipment dry and safe making it ideal for those who frequently travel, anytime and everywhere. The custom Drone Charging Station shown above allows for charging of three drone batteries and the remote control all at once. (IPad/tablet can be charged via DC 12 volts car power only). The Drone Charging Station comes with safety features that will automatically shut down the charging process to prevent short circuits, excessive heat or the battery drainage of your vehicle. Charging Station storage compartments provide ample space for batteries, remote control with iPad/tablet mount, propellers and other drone accessories.

Just thought that was the cadilac of all cases, is all... Ha

RedHotPoker
2016-3-17
Use props
danieldust
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40837 ft

Probably costs more than the P3P!!
2016-3-17
Use props
nigelw
lvl.4
Flight distance : 518084 ft
United Kingdom

Outside Dimensions:        Varies
Empty Weight:        Varies

Not sure it would be so good out in the field away from your car/truck.
2016-3-17
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Those are variables, because these cases can be custom built, & fitted out for several different popular drone brand/model, manufacturers.
They sure make fine products... Really nice to see that much thought and innovation went into their other cases as well.
As far as cost, nothing is too good for my @DJI Phantom 3 Pro, drone...

RedHotPoker
2016-3-17
Use props
nigelw
lvl.4
Flight distance : 518084 ft
United Kingdom

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-3-17 22:56
Those are variables, because these cases can be custom built, & fitted out for several different pop ...

Makes sense...but it would be nice to have an indication at least.
2016-3-17
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Yeah, different charging plugs would have to be installed for the specific Rx/radio controller and type of connectors of your battery packs as well.
If you are seriously interested in their products, you might investigate these fine cases further by contacting the manufacturers directly. ;-)
See http://www.casecruzer.com/contact/index.html for Email address and 800 number...
They are in California, so, pretty local to most of us, in North America.
I know, I wouldn't be able to utilize one of them, while I rYde my SpYder. ;-) without a 12v battery...
But we have a large diesel generator at ERCHA.ca. Hahaha

RedHotPoker
2016-3-17
Use props
Bryan0026
lvl.1
Flight distance : 67139 ft

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-3-18 07:46
Yeah, different charging plugs would have to be installed for the specific Rx/radio controller and t ...

Hey guys, I came across this post and thought I'd assist if anyone was interested in one of these cases as I'm repping this drone charging station line from Casecruzer. This thing is a beast and definitely turns heads in the field. It's the Cadillac of them all! The one on the website you see is actually my personal one. If you'd like more photos or a price quote please don't hesitate to email me at Bryan.Stone@CaseCruzer.com. We also have the system without the charging station if you'd like. In addition, the system is universal and can be custom made for any type of UAV.  
Bryan
2016-3-18
Use props
wellsi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8330187 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Some dimensions and weight would be good for the model shown....  If it houses the drone with props and guards, I'm thinking this is more Drone Suitcase.... great for the car, but no good for hiking up a mountain....?
2016-3-18
Use props
sinbad_uk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117343 ft
United Kingdom

A price would be useful. If I see an advert with no price I  just close it as I know it is just going to be a silly price.
2016-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules