Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery is EXTREMELY hard to take out of P4
1742 5 2016-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tpallai
lvl.4

United States

I got my p4 and I have noticed that on mine the battery is very very hard to take out. I mean like it takes ALOT of strength. I was wondering if anyone wa having a similar issue. Thanks
2016-3-17
Use props
groovyf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11198 ft
United Kingdom

I find it pretty touch to take out too... but I feel safe in the knowledge it work work itself loose at all!
2016-3-17
Use props
microcyb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1095955 ft
United States

Slap on some lube and I'm sure she will be happy.

But no seriously, it will slowly get better after you have taken out the battery a bunch of times.
2016-3-17
Use props
a.peter
lvl.2

United States

Yup. Sure is.
2016-3-17
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I experienced tighter than normal batteries upon removal, when I bought my two newest intelligent flight battery packs for my Phantom 3 Pro.
They will wear in a little bit over time, and become somewhat easier to extricate.
But know, having them fitting tighter is much better than even a little on the loose side.

RedHotPoker
2016-3-17
Use props
edbighi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 47455053 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Just make sure that when you out it in that you do it by using the top and bottom grip surfaces. The old phantom push in with palm method does not work so well. At least that's the case with mine. Anyway, this thing is way better built than any phantom I've had in the last few years.
2016-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules