Service update
983 7 2016-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WolvesSi
lvl.2

United Kingdom

hi,

My 1 month old Phantom 3, purchased direct from DJI had a wire from the main body to the gimbal come away.

I attempted to get DJIs interest to no avail. I was basically accused of breaking it, told I had to pay to ship it Netherlands, and when I asked for a replacement (as I am entitled to under UK consumer law) I was told 'we don't give replacements'.. Erm, if you wanna trade in the uk you do..

Anyway, paid to get my phantom fixed by a local electronics expert in the end. Luckily only cost me £20. He stated 'that's some of the worst electronic workmanship I've seen in 40 years!!'.

Just wanted to say that DJI have BY FAR THE WORST after sales service I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. The language used to paying customers is absolutely appalling, I notified them of all this and that I paid for it myself.. NOT EVEN SO MUCH AS AN APOLOGY. which would have gone part way to dissuading me from taking this matter further. I have all emails sent and received and intend to prove DJI are breaking UK consumer laws.

Thanks for nothing.
2016-3-17
Use props
DJI-Wild
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi WolvesSi! I'm sorry for your experience!  I'm going to verify this case for you.
2016-3-17
Use props
WolvesSi
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Please do. Although I feel it's an empty sentiment.
2016-3-18
Use props
DJI-Wild
DJI team

Hong Kong

Could you please kindly tell me your ticket number or contact info, so that we can follow up your case further?

Thanks for your understanding!
2016-3-21
Use props
WolvesSi
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Ticket number 170466

Thanks for the thought, but experience tells me not to hold my breath..
2016-3-22
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

WolvesSi Posted at 2016-3-23 03:54
Ticket number 170466

Thanks for the thought, but experience tells me not to hold my breath..

Alright! We will work on it!
2016-3-24
Use props
WolvesSi
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Must be working hard....
2016-6-2
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

WolvesSi Posted at 2016-6-2 17:31
Must be working hard....

I have sent an email to see what had ever happened.
Did you give them photos of the cable?
2016-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules