My first ever drone flight - Phantom 4
876 2 2016-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wheezy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 86755 ft
United States

First, I'm sorry for being such a whiney little bitch the past few days. Second, I want to bitch some more about how bad the documentation is for the P4 (and probably the other drones too). That said, this community is pretty rad and all of my issues have been sorted thus far, so thank you for putting up with me and helping me. AND, "Mr. Juan", thats my drones name, has taken his first flight, which is the first time I've ever flown a drone. Source 4k footage is rather impressive for a camera attahed to a flying toy. Enough yapping, here's the results.

2016-3-17
Use props
mrGREEK360
lvl.3
Flight distance : 236414 ft
Canada

Phantom is not a toy... It can take your finger off, or slice your eye/arm open... My syma x5c-1 is a toy. Great video tho and congrats on the p4.  What did you expect for 1400$? Obviously it's going to be at the very least good. I'd be pissed lol if the camera sucked.
2016-3-17
Use props
wheezy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 86755 ft
United States

mrGREEK360 Posted at 2016-3-17 21:14
Phantom is not a toy... It can take your finger off, or slice your eye/arm open... My syma x5c-1 is  ...

I didn't mean to knock it man. I work in television and am used to high end broadcast equipment so I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it is to be honest. It really was a pleasant surprise. Good sharpness, decent dr and amazing stability. I did all that on a little macbook air. Looking forward to viewing it on a real 4K studio monitor to see how it really stacks up. For all intents and purposes it gets an A+ so far.

2016-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules