$50 gift card lottery for a survey about drone!!
1207 4 2016-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yaoyx531
New

United States

Researchers at Syracuse University are recruiting participants for a survey to better understand people’s attitudes and perceptions towards drones (a.k.a, unmanned aerial vehicle).

The survey will take 10-20 minutes. At the end of the survey, we will lottery a $50 gift card for every 25 participants.

If you are interested in participating in this study, please click the following link to start the survey:

If you have any questions, please contact us at: su.drone.study@gmail.com.

Thank you!

Research Team
Syracuse University

2016-3-18
Use props
americanrawlins
lvl.2

United States

can we confirm this is legit? or a bot..... Im at work and not going to click on ANY random links lol. I like my job.....
2016-3-18
Use props
yaoyx531
New

United States

americanrawlins Posted at 2016-3-19 04:09
can we confirm this is legit? or a bot..... Im at work and not going to click on ANY random links lo ...

if you would like to participate and are afraid of the link, I can send you an email with the link from my university .edu email address, which is secure.
2016-3-19
Use props
yaoyx531
New

United States

The survey is still open! Please take some time to participate in the survey, and it will help us a lot! Thank you!
2016-3-21
Use props
Danka7
lvl.2

China

I just took it and regardless if the lottery is still happening, I think the ideas in there are phenomenal ideas and should be implemented as best as possible!
2016-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules