PHANTOM 4 CHARGING UNIT FAULT
814 1 2016-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jamesroc
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I haven't been able to fly my brand new Phantom 4 as the battery will not charge via the charging unit.

All is plugged in correctly, I even tried switching the cable that goes between the socket and the charging unit but it wasn't the cable or the plug fuse.

I tried pluggin in the RC as well but it didn't receive any charge either.

I've been onto support, heard back from them 2 days ago, and after submitting my details heard nothing since!

Anyone else having problems regarding the charging unit?

James
2016-3-18
Use props
mrGREEK360
lvl.3
Flight distance : 236414 ft
Canada

Call support as it's much faster. You will need to send it in for repair. It will take about a week to reach DJI 2-3 weeks for repair and 1 week back to you. You can also send it back for a refund but that will take around3 weeks to get your money back to reorder a new unit but you will most likely have to pay for return shipping if you want a refund. Shipping a 10lb package back to DJI can be expensive,so try to convince them to pay for shipping if you want a refund..

I feel so sorry for you and the others with DOA unit as I feel you pain. I had to send my brand new never flown p3p in for repair and they just received it yesterday. I was quoted 2-3 weeks for the repair and my shipping took 7 days to reach Carson CA.

IMO DJI should be replacing DOA units with new units, especially if you dealer doesn't accept open box returns like bestbuy CANADA. (USA bestbuy is different and allow returns)
2016-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules