DJI Service!!!
818 1 2016-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Titanman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4388110 ft
United States

Newbie here and not much of a forum person however I must report the service we received (even though there should NEVER be kill switch on control surfaces!!!) was first class! We are not videographers like the lot of you flying for “that one shot”. We have purchased several DJI products recently even with the service/support scare on the net. I will not speak for others however our experience has made us customers on a large scale. Chalk this one up for the good guys @ DJI.USA.

We are pushing the Inspire platform to the max and my humble feedback… GREAT platform. If you are sitting on the fence, invest and enjoy!

TM   

2016-3-18
Use props
Harb
lvl.3

Australia

I think thats generally the case in most cases.......there are a few issues, non of which are insurmountable........ it is a real balancing act getting the formula right between keeping customers happy and keep the powers that be happy with the legalities of the product.
I think the success of DJI and drones in general happened way to fast for the rest of society to keep up, so the limitations are mostly stabs in the dark trying to find what is accepted and whats not.
Either way they are still the best all round drone money can buy I think.
2016-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules