OSMO : Recorded Video has NO SOUND on SD card!!
1720 6 2016-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
blurfonz
lvl.2

Singapore

Hi ,

For all the videos that I recorded, after I transfered the files to my Mac, my videos has almost no sounds! The sound is so soft, even I had already max out the recording levels. Why is it like that?? Is this the inherent prob?? Is that why DJI is providing an external mic for it?? I havent tried any external mic. Will it help??

If I play the videos through DJI GO App, I can hear it clearly ( I am certain the sound was captured by iPhone itself)

Please advise DJI.

Thank You!

2016-3-18
Use props
nico_mav
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1858852 ft
Greece

the sound always was poor on osmo!
the good thing is that they have fix the bug with out of sync problem !
i believe that if you try an external mic it will be probable nice!
i have not test it whet.
2016-3-18
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi,
We'll still advise you to use the the external Mic since the built-in Mic is just for a reference. The thing is that the Osmo is just compatible with several specific Mic right now, please refer to below recommended Mic:
Sennheiser MKE400
Sony ECM DS70P
Rode VideoMic Pro
Rode VideoMicro
Mymyk Smartmyk
DED DV-889

In the DJI GO App, please note that the sound of the video in Playback is from the SD card of the camera. If you wanna record the sound via your phone's Mic, you should turn off the Audio Recording in the general settings of the DJI GO App.
2016-3-18
Use props
blurfonz
lvl.2

Singapore

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-3-19 11:22
Hi,
We'll still advise you to use the the external Mic since the built-in Mic is just for a referenc ...

Hi so you are saying that my Osmo is not spoilt. It is the inherent prob? Will the mic DJI be providing solve the problem???

The shop I bought it from hasn't give me any.
2016-3-18
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

blurfonz@gmail. Posted at 2016-3-19 11:26
Hi so you are saying that my Osmo is not spoilt. It is the inherent prob? Will the mic DJI be prov ...

Please try with an external Mic (the Mic is not a standard accessory in the box) and you'll see the difference.
If you still have any problem, please contact us freely.
2016-3-18
Use props
blurfonz
lvl.2

Singapore

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-3-19 15:53
Please try with an external Mic (the Mic is not a standard accessory in the box) and you'll see th ...

I have ordered the Rode VideoMic from DJI Store. I am based in SG... will need to wait awhile before it arrives. Will try and update.

Thanks
2016-3-19
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

blurfonz@gmail. Posted at 2016-3-19 23:24
I have ordered the Rode VideoMic from DJI Store. I am based in SG... will need to wait awhile befo ...

Anytime.
2016-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules