Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Binding P2V camera
952 4 2016-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kilted Flyer (D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1096637 ft
United States

I noticed that DJI took down the "downloads" section for the Phantom 2 Vision and Plus series. I was trying to locate the proper proceedures on how to bind the camera and Wi Fi extender. Guess I need to go to you tube.. Last resort.
2016-3-18
Use props
Nightingale
lvl.2
Flight distance : 44301 ft
Netherlands

I have the same problem. I have just got myself a vision plus with a broken cam And Gimbal that I removd from my phantom. I get connection I guess to the WiFi extender but not really to my phantom. I love to connect to it by wifi so I know where it is and see the battery status etc etc. can this be done without a gimbal and cam connection?
2016-3-19
Use props
Northofthe49th
lvl.4

Canada

navigate to here via the main Phantom page...under DJI Tutorial compilation....

http://forum.dji.com/thread-35181-1-1.html
Then Select Phantom Series....
Then select your particular model and look at the page, all of the downloads info etc. is in there...

It is a shame that DJI took all the Phantom 2 stuff off their main page, makes you feel abandoned!!!

2016-3-20
Use props
roy
lvl.4

United States

Nightingale Posted at 2016-3-19 17:21
I have the same problem. I have just got myself a vision plus with a broken cam And Gimbal that I re ...

With no camera to get telementry :
And in regards to internal wiring, its very simple provided you can open her up.
Look for the wifi module - its a rectangular metal box. On the wifi module is 3 cables. Find the widest cable and leave that plugged in and take the other end and plug it into the CAM port on the main board (unplug the existing cable that is in the CAM port). This will power the module and give you telemetry and radar, enough for data for flying. This works with android.
2016-3-22
Use props
Nightingale
lvl.2
Flight distance : 44301 ft
Netherlands

Here is how to do it, I did it yesterday and works like a charm! But only on android devices, strange as it may seem,....

Link to my post
2016-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules