Inspire 1 control APP for Apple devices
15179 43 2015-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
espinha.tiago.e
lvl.1

Portugal

Hey there,

I have made 4 flights today and when I  firs turned on the Inspire, I have checked the IMU values and they were unstable with the mode value off accelaration - .94. I have made calibrattion and I came up with the right that are - .99/1,01. So I made 2 flights and and the values between 1 and 2 flight were the same and stable. After 3 hours, I have made more 2 flights. when I turned on the Inspire, again the valuers were unstable and with same value. I have made the callibration again and i flew the 2 other times without any problem and the IMU values were stable.

I spoke to DJI support reporting what I have just said before and they asked me if I was using IOS or ANDROID?  I told them that I was using IOS, uptated the last firmware and app.

The answer from them to this issue was to DON`T FLY WITH IOS at the moment..

Does anyone knew about this? I have thought that the app was OFF for download no for use it..

Any comments,

Thanks
2015-1-24
Use props
Markc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1637933 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Here's a link to the iOS App Version 0.9.1
I've been using it for 2 hours total flying with no problems.
Dropbox Link
2015-1-24
Use props
lzrman.email
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7598451 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Just got myself the mini 3 and loaded up the app from abe. Looking for the prop locks and ill be set.
2015-1-27
Use props
kevin_glamuzina
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25466 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

abe.email Posted at 2015-1-23 15:06
Well, you're free to make your own choices, of course. But if it will make you feel any better, I  ...

cheers abe
Man did you hit the nail on the head. They should have all brought a radio control car or maybe a yacht
Me and a fiend of mine brought 2 his one runs on the android app and mine on the apple app both of us are 10 plus flights in. Yep we have had little glitches. Lost compass had the android app just shut down.
But the inspire after owning a Phantom is some seriously  next level shit, this machine is just stunning
Cheers for the app download link and thanks for the great advice on all things inspire1
2015-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules