607 3 2016-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
grantfbrooks
lvl.2
Flight distance : 887054 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all,
I've just taken delivery of my Inspire 1 pro black and coming from a P3P using the same setup ( galaxy note 4 ) I've experianced bad laggy footage which makes recording footage hard work, any ideas please?
2016-3-19
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Usually, the quality of footage is related to its resolution, phone's properties, Wireless signal, etc.
Make sure you've adjusted it to the appropriate settings.
You may provide more details about the issue for further suggestions.
Thanks!
2016-3-19
Use props
grantfbrooks
lvl.2
Flight distance : 887054 ft
United Kingdom

Like I said it's exactly the same setup as my P3P, it's just slow and laggy...
2016-3-19
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Double check you're  Image Transmission Settings, perhaps move the slider down to a lower bit rate.  Also  Make sure you are not in custom mode where the signal had no where to jump to .  Also" Enable the Hardware Decoding" in General settings to take some of the stress off the processor.   Make sure to clear the video cache as well, this might be slowing things down as well. Of course No apps running in the background.   last thing, I would do the 32 channel "Upgrade"  some call it a hack, but that is a divisive term,  it helped my video immensely.  I think you should go to the APPLE I-pads as well, there was a fellow on you tube who tested all types of devices and the APPLE air had the least amount of lag. You now have a high end machine, you are going to have to up your device as well i think to maximize it's effectiveness.

I know you probably know most of this but you may have just missed one and it should help.

all the best to you and yours - donnie
2016-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules