how do I cancel a Phantom 4 related-order with DJI? Has not shipped.
887 5 2016-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FatedFilmsNC
lvl.4

United States

I ordered the Phantom Multiseries Backpack a few days after I purchased the Phantom 4, but the shipping estimate is not until the very end of April, and that is waaay too long, so I would like to cancel this order. I see now way to do that through the DJI website. Please help me on this issue. Somebody at DJI - please PM me or email me and let me know how I go about accomplishing this. Thank you.

2016-3-19
Use props
FatedFilmsNC
lvl.4

United States

So nobody with DJI will help me here? Thanks for the wonderful service.
2016-3-20
Use props
gswilder
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18409 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just sent an email to DJ Onlines sales, and then cancelled mine within a few hours. The link it on their contact page I believe.
2016-3-20
Use props
FatedFilmsNC
lvl.4

United States

gswilder Posted at 2016-3-20 10:28
I just sent an email to DJ Onlines sales, and then cancelled mine within a few hours. The link it on ...

yea, already tried that, no response. Thank though.
2016-3-20
Use props
tomvaillencourt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 61184 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've had two orders I cancelled in the last few weeks with no problems at all.. Send a detailed email including your order number to "sales@DJI.com" or "onlinesales@DJI.com" sometimes it may take a few days for a response, but I ultimately had no issues, they handled both of my cancellations expertly, even one which had already shipped, they were able to turn it around in mid transit.
2016-3-20
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

FatedFilmsNC Posted at 2016-3-21 03:29
yea, already tried that, no response. Thank though.

Hi, FatedFilmsNC, may I know your order number or ticket number? Thanks.
2016-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules