Camera option not showing up on App!
718 6 2016-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rogerskeenan
New

So I just bought a Phantom 4 today. After I turned everything on a plugged it in I began to connect my Ipad to the Phantom. I went on the GO app after turning everything on and where it should say "Camera", it just says how to connect. I've tried new cables and I've tried other devices. Nothing works. HALP PLZ.

The light on the RC is Green and I can move the camera Gimbal a little bit but outside of that, I've got nothing.
2016-3-19
Use props
rogerskeenan
New

Update: I got it to work on a Samsung phone, but nothing on any apple devices I've tried, any thoughts as to why?
2016-3-19
Use props
mail
lvl.2
Flight distance : 491962 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are you certain that your lightning cable is plugged in tot the USB port on the RC and not the mini USB port with the adapter cable?
2016-3-19
Use props
quickpoint
lvl.4

United States

mail@andyschwar Posted at 2016-3-19 20:54
Are you certain that your lightning cable is plugged in tot the USB port on the RC and not the mini  ...

makes sense but common sense,  plugin lightning straight into the usb port rather than the adapter used to upgrade the p4 by the micro usb to female usb adapter to plug in your lightning cable into
2016-3-19
Use props
rogerskeenan
New

mail@andyschwar Posted at 2016-3-20 08:54
Are you certain that your lightning cable is plugged in tot the USB port on the RC and not the mini  ...

I plugged an apple Iphone charging cord into the micro usb adapter and then into the micro USB port. Is that wrong?
2016-3-20
Use props
rogerskeenan
New

Nevermind I fixed it. The problem was I'm dumb.

Thanks for your help!
2016-3-20
Use props
mail
lvl.2
Flight distance : 491962 ft
  • >>>
United States

Haha. Well if it makes you feel any better, the only reason I mentioned my solution, is that I did the same thing.
2016-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules