Channels in Software - Error Motor start Fail
1513 1 2015-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
trrdesign
lvl.2

United States

I can't get my copter to do anything at this point.  Vision 2.  The T channel is stuck in black and I get this error:

Motors Start failure caused by TXstick(s) mid point error too big
If the TX stick(s) mid point erroris too big, Motors Start will fail when you execute the Combination StickCommands (CSC) and lead to the aircraft will not takeoff.. And the LED willblink Red four times per second continually to warn you.
TX stick(s) mid point error too bigcan be caused by the following reasons:
(1) There is TX stick (except thethrottle stick) not at center when power on the autopilot system.
(2) The TX sticks has been trimmed,which leads to the large deviation of mid point. For example, the SUB-TRIM hasbeen adjusted for Futaba transmitter.
(3) The TX stick(s) travel haslarger asymmetry.
For the reason (1), please put allTX sticks at the mid point, and then power cycle the autopilot system tore-record the mid point. If the problem continues, that can be caused by thereason (2) or reason (3), you need to adjust the output range of your TX, andthen use the Assistant Software to redo the TX calibration. Please carry outthe following procedures.
(1) Connect to the Assistantsoftware, click Basic-> R/C-> Command Sticks Calibration, and push all TXsticks throughout their complete travel range to see if any stick cannot reachits largest position.
(2) Adjust the largest travel of TXstick until the cursor on the Assistant software can reach both end positions,according to your TX manual.
(3) Power cycle the autopilotsystem, note that power cycle is required.
(4) Redo theTX calibration according to the Assistant software.

Anyone know what to do, besides call US Hobby, which I have done 8 times today with no luck.....

2015-1-10
Use props
trrdesign
lvl.2

United States

Oh, and I have gone through their fix in the message about 5 times to no avail.  Copter would not get off the ground either when first opened.
2015-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules