Problem with fly
722 5 2016-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AgriLuke
New

Italy

Hello, I am new to the forum and also the drone industry, I recently bought a DJI Phantom 2, after which I performed a series of flights with no problems. But recently I installed a 2-axis Gimbal (not the Zensume) and when I put the drone does not get up in the air even when I put the throttle to maximum, the propellers increase speed but not up. the gimbal pessa not much, about how Zensume; What can it be? I thank you for the help
2016-3-20
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

Need more information....
Did you affect the Phantoms electronics in any way?
Was the gimbal too heavy?
Did you recalibrate the RC - Is it possible that you switched it accidentally from Mode 2 to 1 or 1 to 2? this has happened to several folks.......
2016-3-20
Use props
AgriLuke
New

Italy

The Gimbal weighs like Zenmuse and is connected to the Naza-M in the attack F2, the current takes it from the main battery.

The underlying LEDs do not reveal any abnormality, blinking green as normal.
2016-3-20
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

AgriLuke Posted at 2016-3-21 02:03
The Gimbal weighs like Zenmuse and is connected to the Naza-M in the attack F2, the current takes it ...

First suggestion then,
Remove Gimbal you installed and make sure it flys as it did when you first bought it without the gimbal as you indicated it flew with no problems....
Then i would say to double check your install, if whatever gimbal you were installing was certified or guaranteed to run on the Phantom, check with the manufacturer or whomever you bought it from and confirm the hook up.
2016-3-20
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

After any major hardware changes you have to recalibrate the IMU so it can result for the weight change.
2016-3-22
Use props
AgriLuke
New

Italy

ok, I have to try.
but when I turn the propellers and gas engines do seem they turn too slowly, from videos of PH2 propellers rotate much faster than mine; maybe that's what makes me go.
what do I have to calibrate the engines go faster? the remote control?
2016-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules