Phantom 2 Vision Crash -- Camera Quality Diminished
1177 4 2015-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stephanieledfor
lvl.2
Flight distance : 347365 ft
United States

Phanton 2 Vision took a pretty hard landing on some concrete today.  Everything seems to be working correctly except the camera and video quality seems to be diminished.  Sucks.  I have taken apart the camera and the lense protecter is a little bent but nothing major.  I don't see any other visible damage.

Has anyone had to replace the FC200 camera or Can it be sent in to DJI for repair?  If you have replaced a camera, is it difficult to sync the new camera to the Phantom?

Appreciate it.
2015-1-10
Use props
jeepinocala
lvl.3

United States

Can you tell if it seperated from the gimbal at all? The connection between the camera and the unit is a ribbon real thin breaks real easy.
2015-1-10
Use props
Stephanieledfor
lvl.2
Flight distance : 347365 ft
United States

Nope, not separated.  Took the FC200 back apart and realized the focus was knocked out of whack a little.  Took some tweaking and a couple hours to find the midpoint and put everything back together; but everything looks great.  Hopefully I saved myself $500 on a replacement camera...

Thanks for responding!
2015-1-10
Use props
1999fxd.gmail
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1106 ft
Thailand

I am In the same need camera and video quality gone after a spill , Stephan what is the procedure to tweak focus
2015-2-14
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

1999fxd.gmail Posted at 2015-2-14 22:04
I am In the same need camera and video quality gone after a spill , Stephan what is the procedure to ...

I would be interested in the tweaking procedure also. Hopefully all is well?
2015-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules