Osmo, 48 hours old Bricked.
833 3 2016-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stevecurrie
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

Hi , I had my brand new osmo working for 1 day and then yesterday I took it out of the case and it does not want to power up. Battery is fully charged...but just the light on right side comes on and flashes red . I can do the hard reset and it will power up and set the camera forward but the gimbal is not responsive per se. I did do all the firmware updates etc two days ago and it worked great for 1 day...Any ideas or tips? It just stopped powering up after having used it successfully for 10 minutes about an hour earlier.
2016-3-21
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi,
Sorry about this issue!
Could you tell me the SN in the label of the bottom of your Osmo?
Can you manage to connect to the App and show me the firmware version?
2016-3-21
Use props
stevecurrie
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-3-22 04:05
Hi,
Sorry about this issue!
Could you tell me the SN in the label of the bottom of your Osmo?

Hi Adela the ser # is   06PDCL07022247   .  I spoke  to customer support on chat yesterday and they suggested sending back. It's less than 48 hours old. Really don't want to wait weeks if not months for resolution.  Authorised dealer does not stock these...but will bring one in from China....which will take about two calender weeks I expect. I am on East Coast Canada and it will take months from what I hear to send and get back so I am  going for the two week option. If you have something I can perform with the unit, please email or call me. All of that information is in my profile.  I have tried for 12 hours to make it work, doing all standard loading, reloading of current, past firmwares, SD card loads, app loads , hard resets. etc. I can make it power up for a few moments and try to reinstall firmware but at 99% on SD method it shuts Osmo off. On app method, at exactly 95% it shuts Osmo off. Closest I can get it is to a 99% load which shows the original 1.1.09 or something really old and original.  I did have the newest one up, running until it just out of the blue failed to power on.  What can you do for me? My email is steve.currie@hotmail.com .  
2016-3-22
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

China

Hi,
May I know the authorized dealer? If necessary, please contact sales@dji.com for further help.
You can also email to support.us@dji.com for help.

If possbile, could you please send me the shortcut of the firmware version in the DJI GO App? A video about the problem would be more helpful.
How did you process the 'hard reset'?
2016-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules