Tb48 won't charge
1316 4 2016-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
maloneshaun
lvl.3
Flight distance : 319262 ft
United Kingdom

hi I got my inspire out to update the firmware,whilst doing so I checked all the batteries,and found one with very dim LEDs so I put it on the charger and low and behold it won't charge,pulled the top off and removed the balance plug for a couple of hours,now when I plug it in I am getting the fourth led flashing three times indicating the temperature is to cold to charge! Does anyone have any ideas how to kick start battery to take charge,all batteries have latest firmware?
2016-3-21
Use props
maloneshaun
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Anybody? Can help with this?..
2016-3-26
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Sorry mate, this is in odd duck,  How many charges have you put on this pack ?  If close to 200, then it's time was just up.   Have you tried to turn the pack on and then force charge it ?  This might be just one of those strange things where your battery just went mental , I had one with less then 20 cycles on it that indicated a "Cell Broken " fortunately  I am under warranty and am getting my pack replaced.  Good Luck Shaun.

Cheers- donnie
2016-3-26
Use props
maloneshaun
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Hi Donnie this pack has had less than 10 charges on it so it should be ok,like I said it is giving me a too cold to charge warning when it has been kept indoors at room temperature?
2016-3-27
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

maloneshaun@roc Posted at 2016-3-27 05:33
Hi Donnie this pack has had less than 10 charges on it so it should be ok,like I said it is giving m ...

If it is that new, (less than 6 months) I would just send it back.  The only trouble I foresee is that you  removed the top on the pack , DJI may not like that.   I would just honestly explain what happened and send it in . Good Luck

-donnie
2016-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules