1335 3 2016-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Igor Bujanovic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17333 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Disclaimer - owner of OSMO, Phantom 3 Standard & Inspire 1, like DJI products but...
... having issues with DJI (incompetent) Android programmers ...

I will list only the most notorious problems DJI is probably aware off but (obiously) have no human power or knowledge to fix them.

1. Problem registering new product when using WiFi connection provided by the aircraft (Phantom 3 Standard or OSMO). Switching network to real WiFi did not help after many retries.  Had to use the company iPhone to complete the registration in both cases (Phantom and OSMO).

2. Bug when trying to connec to to WiFi provided by the aircraft (Phantom 3 Standard, or OSMO). Problem described on YouTube:

Access possible only on the Android phone used initially,  after the iPhone registration. Super frustrating and so easy to test, wondering what is DJI doing for such a long time regarding this obvious bug?

3. Unable to load maps using DJIGO App on the Android phone when connected to the Phantom 3 Standard (phone does not have a mobile data). Switching WiFi to home network does not help. Competing app (will not name it here) works like a charm.

DJI - is maybe a time to get some professional Andriod developers on board and even more, skilled experienced staff for testing? Hardware is great, IOS app seems to work fine, Android app is a total mess.

Happy and frustrated customer at the same time :@

2016-3-21
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello!
It may happen sometimes. I'm sorry about the situation!
It may be caused by the  Backgrounder system in Android, please try to reboot your phone and the App to see if you can fix it.
Our engineers will try to optimize this feature in the future.
If you have any suggestion, please let me know.
2016-3-21
Use props
Igor Bujanovic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17333 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2016-3-22
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Igor Bujanovic Posted at 2016-3-23 02:49
**** The posts are shielded ****

Your post was shield, you may need to edit it and submit it again.
2016-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules