2306 9 2016-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lukasync
New
  • >>>
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Hello,

I have problems with my brand new Inspire 1 Pro. It shows no image on screen, just blank black picture. I tried to move gimbal in app, everything works fine but no image.

When I try to update firmware there is always same bug, I insert card, turn on Inspire, it loads firmware (Flashing red and green) and then long beeping sound (Like old telephone).

Application says "Abnormal, aircraft upgrade failed". I tried with few cards, older version but no progress.

Because I have regular Inspire 1 version, I tried X3 camera on it, it works instantly, but not with x5 :/

Here is video : https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... XM/view?usp=sharing

Please help, I need to do some filming ASAP. Thanks in advance !

2016-3-21
Use props
terrylewis
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

Which firmware are you using to update the camera. The normal I1 firmware downloads only have the X3 camera firmware.

The X5 camera firmware is downloadable from this link:
X5 Pro Downloads
2016-3-21
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

You have to use the inspire 1 Pro firmware to make x5 camera work on usual inspire
2016-3-21
Use props
lukasync
New
  • >>>
Bosnia and Herzegovina

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-3-22 08:20
You have to use the inspire 1 Pro firmware to make x5 camera work on usual inspire

Sorry for missunderstanding , I used both downloads and tried with X5 camera but no progress, same as on video. Is it strange noise or it should be like that ?

Inspire 1 Pro Firmware v1.4.0.70
2016-03-07
ZIP
Inspire 1 Pro Firmware v1.3.0.60
2015-12-22
2016-3-22
Use props
wtasarim.hotmai
lvl.1

Turkey

Hello .

Did you solve your problem ? Me and a distant friend also have the exact same problem. Is there a solution ?

Cheers.
2016-7-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

wtasarim.hotmai Posted at 2016-7-20 19:10
Hello .

Did you solve your problem ? Me and a distant friend also have the exact same problem. Is t ...

To clarify, what Inspire model do you have and firmware do you currently have on the unit? Is this an out of box issue or did this occur after a firmware update?
2016-7-20
Use props
wtasarim.hotmai
lvl.1

Turkey

This happened after the update. right now when I try to update the firmware aircraft updates but when its camera's turn beeps become constant and update stops to a dead end. Camera isn't working in 2 of the inspire that I have.
Another camera I have works fine on both inspires.
2016-7-22
Use props
Movin on
lvl.4
Flight distance : 173455 ft

United States

lukasync Posted at 2016-3-22 01:31
Sorry for missunderstanding , I used both downloads and tried with X5 camera but no progress, same ...

You must extract the .bin file from the ZIP file!
2016-7-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

wtasarim.hotmai Posted at 2016-7-22 20:59
This happened after the update. right now when I try to update the firmware aircraft updates but whe ...

Do you receive any result .txt files after attempting to update? Could you happen to provide your last firmware LOG file?
2016-7-22
Use props
wtasarim.hotmai
lvl.1

Turkey

Hi, thanks for the help guys.
Yes the bin file is out of the zip file.
Log says failed.
I can update my x5R fine with both of these inspires, its the x5 that can't be updated. It does not work as well.
2016-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules