Chihuahuan Desert Getaway
564 4 2016-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
keckstaxidermy
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Did a little drone work on a friends ranch near the Big Bend region of Texas, a few cows and a couple of javelina added to the movie. I also was using the vertical tracking app as well polar filters, pretty pleased with the end result!
Thanks for watching

2016-3-22
Use props
microcyb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1095955 ft
United States

Very cool and fun.  Great job.
2016-3-22
Use props
johnsr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1579022 ft
France

Thanks for giving us a moment's "Getaway". Those little guys are "feral pigs"? They don't seem too bothered by your presence. I guess the bluffs are desert limestone? Guess that's good rattler hidings?
Last question, I seem to recognize the windmill, didn't you have a close call with that one?
Cool...
2016-3-22
Use props
keckstaxidermy
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Thanks many people think javelina are pigs but they are actually closer relatives to hippos than swine, a very social creature. I was able to film them for over 5 minutes sometimes getting within 10 of them one laying down most of the time, I guess they thought it was a swarm of bees more than a drone. As far as the windmill goes, I never had any problems with them, maybe somebody else on here.
Thanks for the views,
2016-3-22
Use props
johnsr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1579022 ft
France

keckstaxidermy@ Posted at 2016-3-22 18:02
Thanks many people think javelina are pigs but they are actually closer relatives to hippos than swi ...

Thanks for enlightening us about javelina ! Guess those windmills look similar, sorry for the confusion...
Good flying!
2016-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules