Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Remote upgrade from 1.5.70 to 1.5.80 FAILED
1893 7 2016-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mikkongsbak
New

Denmark

I have a problem !!

Upgraded my inspire Pro and the upgrade was ok. But then the app asked fore upgrade from 1.5.70 to 1.5.80. I downloaded it to the first RC, but after install, the first led on remote
turned white and no connection to drone. I tried to reconnect but the app would not start. I took the other remote, reconneted it to the drone and the app asked for update to the second RC. I installed but with same result !!! Any one with same problem ??
2016-3-22
Use props
terrylewis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

You might try setting your MASTER RC back to OFF and see if it will connect. If it does, then you can reconfigure the MASTER -> SLAVE... If it doesn't, then try to manually relink it using the Remote Control Setting by tapping Linking Remote Controller. DJI-Tim has a tutorial HERE to see how to link RC to aircraft.

Once they reconnect This post will show you how to re-establish Master -> Slave controllers.
2016-3-22
Use props
marcsobel
New

United States

Worked for inspire 1

If your control is bricked then put this https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/RC/C1_FW_V01.05.0080.bin on a USB stick and plug it into the controller.
2016-3-22
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

you also can do a hard refreshing of the RC  by pressing  C1+C2 + upper right dial+video recording button then turn on RC and try to reinstall FW again
2016-3-22
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Okay the problem is you had the Inspire connected to the remote when you were trying to update the firmware.  The remote updates while it is not in the transmit mode. You need to start the Go App and then start the remote, then download the firmware update and install it. DO NOT connect the Inspire ! while you are updating the remote controllers!

I would show you some screen shots but I am having trouble posting photos right now.

I know this is a problem,,, As I made this mistake yesterday on one of my Inspire 1 aircraft. The remote is now up to date

Rich
2016-3-23
Use props
teknolojay
lvl.1

Hong Kong

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-3-23 14:45
you also can do a hard refreshing of the RC  by pressing  C1+C2 + upper right dial+video recording b ...

My master RC is fine and updated, but my slave RC does not seem to connect to the app.

My slave remote seems to be able to connect to the master and control the cam on the inspire, but the Go APP does not connect with any device plugged in (to the slave remote). I attempted a hard reset on the slave, but that does not quite work.

The master remote has already been updated.

Every time i turn on the slave remote there is a constant beeping and red light and the beeping will stop if i wiggle the right control stick and the light turns purple.

Any help would be appreciated!
2016-3-29
Use props
teknolojay
lvl.1

Hong Kong

teknolojay@gmai Posted at 2016-3-29 17:20
My master RC is fine and updated, but my slave RC does not seem to connect to the app.

My slave r ...

I just fixed the slave controller, it was a bad HDMI USB board... just needed to be replaced.
2016-3-29
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

teknolojay@gmai Posted at 2016-3-29 03:26
I just fixed the slave controller, it was a bad HDMI USB board... just needed to be replaced.

Wow, do the sell parts for this? I know they have the HDMI upgrade for the P3 series....  How in the heck did you figure this out?

Rich
2016-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules