p3 pro issue
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
straygtr
New

I just bought my Phantom 3 Pro off of my dad  but when I turn on the app on my phone and connected and go through the connection process through the controller and then the Drone and then turn on the connect the phone like it says when I go back to equipment page it does not give me any option of camera is there some reason it's doing that maybe it's locked to the his device?
2016-3-22
Use props
straygtr
New

I haven't checked.  It's a galaxy s6edge plus
2016-3-22
Use props
nickmedici
lvl.3
Flight distance : 88287 ft

Did you select Phantom 3 Professional from the drop down?
2016-3-22
Use props
straygtr
New

Yes.  But I can't do anything
2016-3-22
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

straygtr Posted at 2016-3-23 09:25
I haven't checked.  It's a galaxy s6edge plus

I've used s6 edge with DJI Go no problem. Maybe you have to try to use another USB cable
2016-3-23
Use props
Kilted Flyer (D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1096637 ft
United States

I found out that not all usb cables are the same... That goes with ones that charges phones to.
2016-3-23
Use props
mfborman
New

United States

I am having the same problem with my P3 Professional and my IPad Mini 3 wifi+cellular, after trying to update the firmware to the latest version (V1.7.0060). The latest DJI Go app (V2.7.1) won't connect to the P3P. Tried two different USB cables without success to connect the IPad to the controller. My controller is a GL300A. I also tried connecting to the P3P using the DJI Go app on my IPhone 6s, and on a IPad Air wifi +cellular, but neither could connect. Have tried reinstalling the app twice, but get the same result.

Since I could not connect to the P3P through the DJI Go app, I updated the firmware on the P3P by copying the file onto the gimbal SD card. That update went well, and the text file written to the SD card said that the update was successful.

Tried to update the controller with the firmware on a USB thumb drive, but it did recognize the drive. Also tried connecting the gimbal port on the P3P directly to the USB port on the controller to do the firmware update, but that did not work either.

The last firmware update I did was in August 2015 (version 1.3.20).

Not sure what to try next.

The controller and the P3P connect fine, so I can fly it, but I have no connection to the P3P through the DJI Go app.

Everything was working fine before this latest update.
2016-3-23
Use props
straygtr
New

It's not that I get a black screen.  I don't even have button to hit to actually connect or hit cammera.
2016-3-24
Use props
Reffi
New

Denmark

mfborman@yahoo. Posted at 2016-3-23 17:07
I am having the same problem with my P3 Professional and my IPad Mini 3 wifi+cellular, after trying  ...

Same here. Did you find a solution?
2016-3-24
Use props
edcarold
lvl.1

Canada

I have the same problem.  I have tried my iPad mini. iPhone 6plus and a samsung phone.  None will connect to the RC.  The RC connects to the P3P no problems and will fly it and will allow it to take pictures and control the camera but you can't connect with the iPhone/iPad or samsung phone so you can't see what you are doing.  I have the GL300A.  I have tried updating and downgrading the firmware on the P3P but that doesn't make a difference.  I tried to update the RC to 1.3.2 but it doesn't do anything.  I think I already updated it a while back.  The app first would give me the camera mode but for the Phantom 3 standard.  When i would connect it was basically a black screen and I couldn't do anything.  Now it won't give me a camera mode at all.  I've been messing with it for days now and it seems like Its never going to work again.
2016-3-25
Use props
Bloke
lvl.1

Australia

I have the same issue with my samsung tablet , fine with my Iphone
2016-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules