Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji Go app & Samsung s7 edge
24282 56 2016-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blorby
New

Israel

the problem is on samsung hardware encoding part of the video / stream
http://forum.dji.com/thread-62084-4-1.html
2016-10-2
Use props
qsg2547
lvl.1
Indonesia

deandejoseph@gm Posted at 2016-9-24 23:56
After updating me samsung galaxy tab e to Marshmallow 6.0.1 I'm having a horrible time trying to con ...

Same problem here....

Also if I play video in MOV format my phone is immediately restarting..

Enable/disablebHW acceleration does not work...

Very very disapointing Samsung...
2016-10-15
Use props
Chicco550
New

Italy

Samsung S7 Edge and Phantom 3 pro...
3 / 5 minute and my S7 Restart...

Not work correctly
2016-11-13
Use props
jayZORZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 636798 ft
United States

Can anyone confirm if this is an on going problem still? I just purchased a Phantom 3 4k and have an S7 edge.

I would be really disappointed come Tuesday if I find out I have to purchase a new phone/tablet as well lol.
2017-1-27
Use props
robcuzd
New

Australia

Has there been any updates on the random restarts on the Samsung Galaxy s7 Edge? I nearly lost my drone today
my phone kept turning off every time it would reconnect with the app.
my current version is:

G935FXXS1BPLN/
G935FVAU1BPHC/
G935FXXU1BPI1
2017-1-27
Use props
jayZORZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 636798 ft
United States

robcuzd Posted at 2017-1-27 19:59
Has there been any updates on the random restarts on the Samsung Galaxy s7 Edge? I nearly lost my drone today
my phone kept turning off every time it would reconnect with the app.
my current version is:

From what people have said on here, try using a different version of the app. I'm not going to fly my P3 4K when it comes in Tuesday until DJI updates there app / latest firmware. I'd really hate to have a flyaway happen due to a RTH jump, or because my phone kept restarting.
2017-1-28
Use props
Jimmy James
lvl.1
Flight distance : 69918 ft
Canada

Okay, it's March, 2017 and I'm having this issue. Has this not been resolved? It won't work with either my Galaxy S7 or my wife's S6.
2017-3-11
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

Jimmy James Posted at 2017-3-11 09:19
Okay, it's March, 2017 and I'm having this issue. Has this not been resolved? It won't work with either my Galaxy S7 or my wife's S6.

I don't think it has been resolved.  My S6 Edge will break up and the Samsung tablet will black screen and require a hard reboot running GO 4..

That Leo Laport "The Tech Guy" on the radio yesterday said he was upset with Samsung in general as they rework the Android stock OS for their own apps.  Then the carrier gets a hold of it later and does it too.  He liked Apple in that they do not allow their OS to be reworked by the manufacturers and the app makers who can kludge up the Android system.  Might be time to change to an Apple ipad Air 2 or Pro 9.7" model unless you can root the Android to the stock OS somehow and never install an app that may wreck it.

2017-3-12
Use props
GlennGoat
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>
United States

When I first started I had a problem with the 7 edge - then changed the cable.   It has worked fine for months (including updates).  It was the first thing support advised and it was correct .  Not all cables are the same and if you keep changing to bad cables it won't fix the problem (if that is the problem).  
2017-3-12
Use props
sky drone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5539019 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

to upgrade and android 7  you'll have no problem
2017-3-12
Use props
Jimmy James
lvl.1
Canada

I tried multiple cables, including two from DJI. Didn't fix the problem. My phone connects to my Phantom 4 (although I haven't actually flown it to see if it has the disconnection issued mid-flight people are reporting).

Bell Canada still hasn't rolled out Android 7 for the Galaxy S7. Sucks being a mobile user in Canada...
2017-3-13
Use props
Jimmy James
lvl.1
Canada

Updated Galaxy S7 to nougat but unfortunately that didn't solve the problem for me. {:4_154:}
2017-4-1
Use props
fans05be5f94
New
United States

i have updated to the nougat on my s7edge and still can't get the djigo4 app to work properly with my mavic.
constantly losing connection.
anyone have any idea when this will be fixed?
i've tried numerous times uninstalling the app and reinstalling.
2017-4-17
Use props
fans73af9020
New

Indonesia

I have samsung s7 edge and dji go before p4 aplication isn't running or eror when i uninstall it and instal again it still the same
Please help me to fix this
2017-10-19
Use props
Vendex
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16722920 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Just try to clean video cache from device and try again
2017-10-22
Use props
Callatis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 511112 ft
Canada

Today I used my Edge for the first time. Initially I had your issue, it wouldn't connect. After I pulled the USB cable and plugged it in  one more time I saw a pop up asking if I allow this app to use my device. and a check box to remember my choice. I was fine after that.
2017-10-22
Use props
djiuser_ubB471orv6SG
New

India

!!!! TUTORIAL HOW TO FIX THE PROBLEM WITCH LATEST S7 FIRMWARE !!! Everything you do at you own risk!

Only way to fix is downgrade firmware. It is very easy procedure.
You need to do:
1. download latest Odin
2. find correct version of firmware to your phone. Go to ndroidfantasy.org
Search Galaxy s7 and filter model , region. Be carefull! Wrong version may brick your device!!!
In my way samsung  is SM-G930F region Poland (XEO). Firmware with error is G930FXXU1BPH6 and I downloaded previous version G930FXXS1APG3. Check release date, they not sort. Unzip the file. You will see 5 files.
3. Next step is full wipe your phone, if you need make backup!! Turn off security option like Find your phone etc. Delete samsung account. In setting go to the factory setting and do it. After phone reboot I turn it off
and press in the same time volume UP, home and power. In recovery wipe data and cache reset too. Turn off phone.
4. open Odin app with admin. Press BL and choose file of firmware with first BL letter. Next AP and Ap file - may couple of second to load the file, next CP and CP file. !!!IMPORTANT!!!! In CSC you need to choose HOME_CSC... DO NOT CHOOSE ONLY CSC!!!
5. Phone is off, press volume down, home and power, you will see warning about custom rom. Press volume up to continue. You are in Downloading mode.
6. Connect phone to computer. In odin need to see ADD in log. If you don't check usb driver, reinstall or odin support.
7. In option tab only check Auto Reboot and F.reset time.
8. If every thing is ok press start and wait  for reboot.After downgrade don't update phone  I select manual update.

I tested full battery time and any problem!
2019-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules