Phantom 4 sudden fly away and crash!
38689 124 2016-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1d878961
New

United States

I’ll upload my flight path.  Same thing happened to me but it hit a tree near water and then crashed in water.  Took about 3 minutes to find it, by that time it was toast.
2018-8-3
Use props
fans1d878961
New

United States

Here’s my last voyage with Phantom 4.  DJI says won’t cover because warranty expired.  I was hovering ready to take a family picture, with nothing touching joysticks it moved forward and then it went it went really fast circling and crashing into a tree and fell into the lake. Took several minutes to find it, by time I found it drone was toast plus battery shot.  
So if I’m hearing this right from DJI, once warranty has expired, drone can do whatever it wants and DJI will not cover it.  What if it crashed into a person, toddler, child baby and someone gets hurt, then what? Are we to just say that’s ok?
DJI needs to fix their issue, recall every Phantom 4 or any version drone and make correction.
CA94B871-922E-4F32-ADE8-44797CB13E0D.png
2018-8-3
Use props
infinityonloop
lvl.1

India

infinityonloop Posted at 2018-7-5 07:52
I will be curious what your experience will be with DJI Care so let us know how it ends up.  Given this may be a mechanical failure and not the pilot error of a brand new product, they should do the replacement and transfer under warranty and transfer the DJI Care to your new drone (or also refund DJI Care and let you buy it again on the new drone).  They should not tap into your DJI Care for deezer downloader apk the replacement and they should not give you grief that it was tied to the serial # of the old drone and not apply it to the new.  But should and could are not always the same, so it's a good test case and I wish you the best of luck.  Hopefully, all will be handled well by them and promptly for you.

That link probably expired, updated link: deezloader
2018-10-6
Use props
djiuser_QxMgzCIeCu37
lvl.1

Nigeria

Same thing happened to me 2 days ago...
just a little level above the ground, then the drone went in hard right circle and crashed.
2019-7-3
Use props
djiuser_e2RKnskQvjql
New

Canada

I Just had the same issue. Have flown about 10 trips now, but the oddest thing happened yesterday, I had flown 2 trips and was just starting out with a fresh battery on a 3rd trip. took off ok...hovered around 8 feet and waited for home point to activate. but when it did, drone went nuts, drove off by itself 100 feet and crashed , I didn't have my hand on control when it went off, after it started flying off it wouldn't respond to any commands, although I didn't have much time to respond at all. it was in the P mode. Props broke and I don't have the nerve to try again. Please Help? I've read in the forums iv a few people having same issue. but they couldn't tell me what the problem was after hearing back from you. I will upload the flight report in question.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1x40d7i9JywN3c3_o47l_nbR5e4KSlt1U?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vbcrUgj3BAKCNHg9Mtkp6-6R9sQW4UAS?usp=sharing
https://app.airdata.com/share/DMUEiP
2021-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules