[Solved] Activate the aircraft issue
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CrocoFabs
New

France

Hello,

I've justbuy a phantom 3 advanced but i've a probleme with the dji go app, when i'm trying to land off the app say "activate the aircraft". I've trying to restart the app, start the app after the remote and the aircraft but it doesn't work.
I guess i've another probleme, when i'm connecting the app to the remote, the aircraft detected is a phantom 3 pro but i've the advance and i can't change that.
When i'm going to about in the app, i've tne flight controller serial number but i don't have the other serial.
FYI i've no video in the app

Thanks for reading and your answer.

2016-3-23
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Please reinstall DJI go app and try it again! Thank you
2016-3-24
Use props
CrocoFabs
New

France

I've already do that 3 or 4 times but it doesn't work =(
Have you an other idea?
2016-3-24
Use props
hummingbird.uav
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 27489951 ft
  • >>>
Canada

With the app, Tx and phantom powered up go the the transmitter page and relink the RC, there is a small hole on the side of the camera which must be pressed to accept the relink.  This should fix which phantom is recognized.  You must also activate (register) the phantom.  Your tablet or phone must have an internet connection to do this.
2016-3-24
Use props
CrocoFabs
New

France

After some tries (relink remote, unistall and reinstall the app, updating aircraft and remote ...). I  return the phantom to the seller and i took a new one. This new one works fine. Thanks a lot for your help =)
2016-3-27
Use props
showardsh1967
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2661 ft
United States

Slide down on pro version an wall ah u will c advance
2016-3-27
Use props
hunger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4298 ft
United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-3-24 02:16
Please reinstall DJI go app and try it again! Thank you

I had the same problem with my Phantom 4 and reinstalling the app fixed it for me.
2016-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules