P2 with H3-3D will not tilt
1259 3 2015-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
david
New

United States

Hey there, my tilt control seems to have stopped working...  This is a new unit with no crashes that tilted just fine a couple days ago.  Using the assistant software I can see that the transmitter is receiving the X1 signal but the gimbal doesnt seem to work.  

p,s, when it starts up it does go through initalization and tilts then but not with the controller.
2015-1-11
Use props
guido
New

Switzerland

i have the same problem...
2015-1-13
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

China

Calibration X1 in PT2 assistant software
Adjust 'limits' in gimbal column
2015-1-15
Use props
fhagan02
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1854908 ft
United States

You'll need to recalibrate your controller (The Control Sticks, X1 and X2 controls). X1 is the dedicated switch that moves your gimgals tilt. This is the one that's giving you the issue I suspect. You should really do this after any and every firmware update. Gets eveything "back in sync."
Plug your Phantom 2 up to your computer with the micro usb. Turn the Phantom on.

First Launch the RC Assistant Software and calibrate the controller. Calibrate The Sticks AND the X1 (gimbal tilt) and X2(Home lock, Course lock, Off) controls before clicking "finished". NOTE: There's only one button to calibrate all four.  e.g.: (2) sticks + (1) X1 and (1) X2

Second: Launch the PT2 Assistant Software and calibrate the controller again. NOTE: The sticks have thier own separate calibrate button as do the X1 and X2 in this application. Do both of these calibrations within the PT2 Assistant Software.

After this the gimbal should respond the correct way to your controller tilt wheel OR tilt lever depending on which controller you own.

FYI: If you're running the latest gimbal firmware the camera will always positions itself at about 45º after initializing and doing it's warm up dance. This is normal. After these calibrations you'll be able to use the tilt wheel to reposition the tilt as you like before you start flying/filming.

2015-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules