Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problem to insert battery
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nicola90s
First Officer
Flight distance : 3060869 ft
Russia

Hi everyone!

I noticed that on the battery of my Phantom 3 Advanced there are some scratches and also the battery is not so easy to take out. Some one have the same problem or some advices?

P.S. The battery is 100% original because is that one that comes out with the aircraft.
IMG_3347.jpg
IMG_3348.jpg
2016-3-24
Use props
BASS 666
lvl.3

United Kingdom

check your battery compartment and look for whatever is scraping the battery ... the battery is hard to get out if you don't push the tabs correctly and that's a good thing because it means its clipped in right ....
2016-3-24
Use props
Nicola90s
First Officer
Flight distance : 3060869 ft
Russia

BASS 666 Posted at 2016-3-24 18:30
check your battery compartment and look for whatever is scraping the battery ... the battery is hard ...

Good to know that the battery is fixed good

However I've controlled the battery compartment and there is nothing that can obstruct the inserting of the battery, just I've seen the same scrape on the chassis of the aircraft. Maybe something get inside in the past, but now nothing. I've also cleaned the aircraft many times with a compressed air (the same used to clean electronic circuit).
2016-3-24
Use props
Bhujang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 534587 ft
United Kingdom

Yeah I have a p3p and my batteries have always been a pita to get out. Scratch marks on their side where they scrape. I've noticed no problems though. And as said above at least they are locked in good and secure. They have got a bit less snug over a few uses but that was a good thing I'd guessed that they were all like this.
2016-3-24
Use props
Bhujang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 534587 ft
United Kingdom

so here are the scuff marks on my batteries and the place they are catching. Its on the secure mount for the male part of the battery inside the p3p. No big deal for me

the black part is rounded and sticks out as can be seen in the pic above.
2016-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules