o(^-^)o
uskaper
lvl.2
Flight distance : 155581 ft
  • >>>
Slovenia

Hi folks,

I have two questions.

1. I am student but in my country we don't have .edu accounts... How can I solve this problem with DJI?

2. (This one is for DJI-Tim I think) I shipped my standard on 17th of March and the tracking number says it was "Returned to shipper" (I honestly saw this for the first time) But the UPS page says To: Niederlauer DE (Signed by FUCHS). I am very confused...can you please help me?
My RMA nr.: 160316KPH-P3C0719

Best, Uroš
2016-3-24
Use props
uskaper
lvl.2
  • >>>
Slovenia

Thanks everyone for a great answers and advices.

Best, Uroš
2016-3-25
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

uskaper Posted at 2016-3-25 09:39
Thanks everyone for a great answers and advices.

Best, Uroš

Why dont you contact DJI directly rather than posting that here.  This is primarily a  Sight for PILOTS to exchange  ideas and talk about flight data , programming etc.  Why  are you making a sarcastic comment like that, nobody answered because we do not know the answer.   Now if someone happened to know that answer great, but dont get snotty  when no one happend  to see your vague acronym thread .  I will try and help answer any questions that I know the answers to, as will other forum members.  

-donnie

2016-3-25
Use props
uskaper
lvl.2
  • >>>
Slovenia

Maybe the people from DJI will see this, because I'm waiting for the answers 4 days...
They don't answer on phone (DJI DE) and emails.
As for the EDU program, I emailed them and got the answer.

I didn't meant to be sarcastic, but this is a problem, if a company i've sent my drone (and my money for Standard and Advance) to repair don't answer me.

Best, Uroš
2016-3-25
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

Hello, I'm sorry for the confusion.
I will forward your RMA number to the Germany repair center and they will contact you.asr aAs far as discount, I do not know how that works and you need to contact sales for that question.
I is the weekend now, so they may not email you until Monday
2016-3-25
Use props
uskaper
lvl.2
  • >>>
Slovenia

Thanks Ken. I'm not sure what is happening. First time i've sent it i've got the repair number in minutes upon arrival, but now it's been days and still nothing... :/
2016-3-25
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

uskaper Posted at 2016-3-26 00:24
Thanks Ken. I'm not sure what is happening. First time i've sent it i've got the repair number in mi ...

They will respond to you Monday, I have emailed them and will email them again Monday.
2016-3-25
Use props
uskaper
lvl.2
  • >>>
Slovenia

Thanks again for your help! Many, many thanks.
2016-3-25
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

uskaper Posted at 2016-3-25 10:29
Maybe the people from DJI will see this, because I'm waiting for the answers 4 days...
They don't an ...

Fair Enough, I am glad we at least "Bumped" the thread and you have an answer.  We are all good, sorry for the snarky rebuttal .

cheers- donnie
2016-3-25
Use props
uskaper
lvl.2
  • >>>
Slovenia

Donnie Posted at 2016-3-25 18:26
Fair Enough, I am glad we at least "Bumped" the thread and you have an answer.  We are all good, s ...

I am also glad that we "bumped" and now I am more calm about monday

All good! Uroš
2016-3-25
Use props
uskaper
lvl.2
  • >>>
Slovenia

Hi folks!

Thanks again DJI-Ken for "intervening", the staff from DJI DE emailed me today with Repair number
And a thank you note for Donnie also.

Best, Uroš
2016-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules