P3S Firmware Update
1371 5 2016-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nchiap
New

Uruguay

Updating the firmware stopped at 40%

I tried 3 times, and now when I turn on the Phantom 3 Standard it doesn’t connect to the app or the remote control and it continues beeping loud.

I deleted and installed the app again and formatted the SDcard

Any idea?
thank you

2016-3-24
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Standard does not use the SD card for updating, so formatting does not have anything to do with the update.
If it keeps getting stuck on 40%, delete the app and reinstall and then it will ask to download again.
You possibly had a minute interruption is your WiFi service and the firmware was not fully downloaded.
2016-3-24
Use props
nchiap
New

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-3-25 04:35
The Standard does not use the SD card for updating, so formatting does not have anything to do with  ...

I deleted and reinstalled the app.  I did a firmware update (it seems it was for the RC, current version 1.3.5.0) , when I turn on the aircraft the firmware version changes to 1.4.6.0
The aircraft produces a continues sond:  Beep Beep Beep................. Beep Beep ............
2016-3-26
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

nchiap Posted at 2016-3-26 19:18
I deleted and reinstalled the app.  I did a firmware update (it seems it was for the RC, current v ...

Do you have video and full control of the aircraft?
If not then relink the aircraft.Also, from the main screen when you open the app, in the top right corner is the Academy section (graduation hat icon) and in there are a bunch of videos and the manual. The firmware update process, relinking and othe videos are there. See if watching any of those videos assist you as well.
Phantom 3 Standard linking process.png
2016-3-26
Use props
nchiap
New

Uruguay

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-3-26 12:52
Do you have video and full control of the aircraft?
If not then relink the aircraft.Also, from the ...

The aircraft gets links for 60 seconds aprox,  the video its shown on the app, but I have not control of it, after 60 seconds it gets disconect,, I tried  to relink followig both methods (the app and with the rc) but it does not get link again and I get no control...
the app shows me the video for 60 seconds, but no info about battery, etc..
2016-3-27
Use props
Lynx.1
lvl.1

Australia

Dji Is missing the point I WILL POST A COPPY of my android file that shows up in the ph34k ... if I use android the signel fails in side 2m or just fails ...
I believe its in the Go app from Google play ...
I have run 2 different androids V4.4.2 and V 6.0 and both of them had the same fault...
popped the Go app on a I pad and No problems ... Hold on I hate I pad .. and im not spending $600+.aud to get a tablet I have 2 of them ..
Hay KEN ... sorry DJI-Ken .. if you have a copy of the go app for android that you think might work PM me I will give it a try...
coz if you look at Google play store rev's for the app its not looking good mate....
2016-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules