Repairs to Phantom 3 Advanced
1651 10 2016-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KenBSA
lvl.1

South Africa

I bought my Phantom 3 Advanced on 23 / 01 / 2016, have had no crashes but I noticed cracks around two of the motors. The dealer here in South Africa won't cover the repair without DJI consenting and I have had limited response from DJI via chats and email. I have been trying to sort something out for nearly six hours so far, with nothing being resolved yet. The cracks seem to be a common problem with the Phantom 3 if you check on youtube. I have a video to complete over the weekend, but I am afraid that one of the motors rip out if I try to fly it. What do I do?
2016-3-24
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am sorry you are experiencing this, you can contact DJI support and have the Phantom sent in for warranty repair (if it has not been crashed).  http://www.dji.com/support
2016-3-24
Use props
KenBSA
lvl.1

South Africa

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-3-24 22:42
I am sorry you are experiencing this, you can contact DJI support and have the Phantom sent in for w ...

I have been trying for two days now to resolve the matter regarding cracks which have occurred around the motors of my Phantom 3 Advanced, but every mail which I send to DJI gets "delayed" somewhere on the Internet and comes back to me. When I did manage to get a mail through, I was given a "Ticket" number 183953 and had to fill in a form with my details, date of purchase and the serial number of the aircraft. I also had to add a photo showing the cracks and attach a copy of my invoice.  When I responded The email was "delayed" and the I got mail that it was "Undelivered" I went through the process again and was sent a new email with a new "Ticket" number asking for all the same information.  How do I go about sorting this out? I did post on this forum yesterday but just can't contact Dji in any way where I can get the matter resolved. The dealer here in South Africa maintains that I must deal direct with Dji and once they get confirmation from Dji, they will attend to the repair.
2016-3-26
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

KenBSA Posted at 2016-3-26 22:48
I have been trying for two days now to resolve the matter regarding cracks which have occurred aro ...

I'm sorry about that, I have sent an email and the repair center in will be contacting you Monday.
2016-3-26
Use props
KenBSA
lvl.1

South Africa

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-3-26 17:25
I'm sorry about that, I have sent an email and the repair center in will be contacting you Monday.

Thanks Dji-KenI have sent this from a gmail account because I have been told that the reason the mail is not going through is due to a fault on the server of my service provider. If possible, let Dji respond to this account kenbsa99@gmail.com
Thanks
2016-3-26
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

KenBSA Posted at 2016-3-27 03:13
Thanks Dji-KenI have sent this from a gmail account because I have been told that the reason the ma ...

Got it, thanks.
2016-3-26
Use props
KenBSA
lvl.1

South Africa

Hi Dji-Ken
I received mail from Sally at Dji saying that my Phantom 3 would be repaired free of charge. I returned it to the dealer this morning who said they would pass it on to the importers for repair. Many thanks, I just hope it won't take too long. I did mail Sally to thank her, I hope she received my mail.
2016-3-28
Use props
Wolfgang G
lvl.2

Germany

my phantom 3 advanced was fixed in less then 2 weeks. DJI service appears to be better then some people say
2016-3-29
Use props
KenBSA
lvl.1

South Africa

Hi DJI-Ken. I received my Phantom 3 Advanced back today after repairs and I would like to thank DJI for the speedy response to my repair request. I had to wait for a new shell to arrive from Dji, but I suppose that is to be expected as I am in South Africa. I will try and contact Sally at Dji myself, but I previously had email problems so if you are in contact with her, please thank her on my behalf. Regards. Ken
2016-4-15
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

KenBSA Posted at 2016-4-15 21:20
Hi DJI-Ken. I received my Phantom 3 Advanced back today after repairs and I would like to thank DJ ...

That is great, thank you for the nice message.  will pass the message along.
2016-4-15
Use props
AlexChok
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2615007 ft
Netherlands

I also have problems with housing and cracks! Why dji once does not make high quality plastic ???
2016-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules