Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
video disconnected after 20 meters
648 8 2016-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
franciszorrilla
lvl.2

Hi Everyone!

I think this may have been discussed here for quite some time. well my issue is when i fly my phantom 3 standard and it reaches about 20 meters the video feed or the whole app is diconnected. although i can still control my drone. i lose the connection.

i have tried relinking my aircraft to the controller and it didn't work at all.

i hope someone would reply how to work it.

thanks and regards everyone!
2016-3-25
Use props
water_0106
Banned

Singapore

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-3-26
Use props
golf_sierra
lvl.3

Germany

water_0106@hotm Posted at 2016-3-26 15:59
Check your surrounding. I had lose feeds when it is at 2 meters. Why? My surrounding have an concert ...

Are you flying inside a residential area? Those many WLANs / WIFIs may also cause a problem.

Beside that, try to have both batteries (controller and drone) charged properly. Try to keep both antennas of the controller properly pointing into the drone's direction all the time with no obsticles in between.
2016-3-26
Use props
franciszorrilla
lvl.2

Thailand

water_0106@hotm Posted at 2016-3-26 21:59
Check your surrounding. I had lose feeds when it is at 2 meters. Why? My surrounding have an concert ...

i was flying it at an open field though there are residential areas nearby. but how come some of the videos i see online they are even flying it in the city.
2016-3-26
Use props
franciszorrilla
lvl.2

Thailand

update guys!

i accessed my video recording..and surprisingly i have recorded my full flight even when the app says disconnected. this means that i lost connection on my eye on the drone but it still records everything. what could be the issue then..
2016-3-28
Use props
water0106
Banned

Singapore

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-3-28
Use props
Mark D Kim
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136070 ft
United States

I'm having the exact same problem..Not sure if related to firmware update, I reset everything, Re linked, deleted app reinstalled same problem losing connection.. has never happened before.
2016-4-3
Use props
franciszorrilla
lvl.2

Thailand

Mark D Kim Posted at 2016-4-4 12:57
I'm having the exact same problem..Not sure if related to firmware update, I reset everything, Re li ...

sorry that you are in the same situation mark.. i will update you if i get the fix..
2016-4-8
Use props
franciszorrilla
lvl.2

Thailand

Mark D Kim Posted at 2016-4-4 12:57
I'm having the exact same problem..Not sure if related to firmware update, I reset everything, Re li ...

sorry that you are in the same situation mark.. i will update you if i get the fix..
2016-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules