1026 3 2016-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
grantfbrooks
lvl.2
Flight distance : 887054 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all,
I've had my Inspire pro for a week or so now but i cant help but think my P3P seemed more stable, inspire seems to struggle holding its position more, also when I toggle the wheel to adjust the camera up and down i find it harder to use as it seems laggy resulting in my over shooting my target subject, any ideas?

2016-3-25
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Recalibrate the Imu and the compass.  Make sure the IMU is on a dead flat ( Granite) surface.  Use a level to  make sure and adjust  accordingly until perfect.  Now stay away from the aircraft until the IMU is updated, approaching the aircraft can cause vibrations in the floor .  Make sure you do a perfect compass calibration also.    You can also adjust the Speed of the camera tilt with the "Gimabal Wheel Speed' I like mine at about 40.

Hope this Helps- donnie
2016-3-25
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

http://forum.dji.com/thread-39893-1-1.html you can check this article and adjust the gimbal wheel according to your needs
2016-3-28
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

As Donnie states do a  calibration and adjustment of your Gimbal.  I set my speed to 50. Try different speeds and see what you like.
2016-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules